**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

This LeBron man posting videos on IG bragging and boasting about how good he was on Miami and people used to say Kobe was cocky conceited pompous etc mh

I think Silver should push the calendar back.

If regular season doesnt resume til April or May, push the Finals to July/late July.

Olympics not til August anyway. And that may even be canceled completely

This entire situation is a mess

The league is going to wait about a month to see if any more players test positive in the meantime.

I can almost assure you that in a month not every player will be clean unless they all isolate themselves and practice proper habits starting today.

Trump/the US has handled this entire situation terribly. How can you contain something when you aren’t doing testing to identify who has it?

Covid will get worse before it gets better. And because we failed from the start, the virus will spread like a wildfire. Scientists predict 20-60% of the adult population will acquire it. Athletes, celebs, rich people aren’t immune.

Incubation is 2-14 days (5 average). Check back in a month, I guarantee you more players will have it. Season might just end up cancelled tbh. Unless they play without fans and disallow every infected individual from playing? Very tough tbh. But to imagine everyone’s healthy in a month seems unlikely

c2c9adk5rcm41.jpg

If by the Slim chance everything is good in 30 days, just start the playoffs....

5 games max. Or whatever the distance is between the teams fighting for the 8th seed. But no need for the 20 games left.

I know its a lot going on right now but like all of yall I was deeply saddened by Kobe's unexpected death
I made some wristbands to commemorate and remember not just Kobe the Laker, but Kobe the motivator and Kobe the world changer
IMG_20200310_154655264.jpg
IMG_20200310_154725827.jpg

WWKD stands for What Would Kobe Do
Like a lot of you I realized that the Mamba Mentality doesn't just apply to sports
It applies to every aspect of life and wanting to be the best person you can possibly be

If interested I have a few of the wristbands that I'm selling in sets of 2(1 purple 1 gold) and I'm donating a portion of the proceeds to the Mamba on 3 foundation
PM me and I'll get you hooked up

I know its a lot going on right now but like all of yall I was deeply saddened by Kobe's unexpected death
I made some wristbands to commemorate and remember not just Kobe the Laker, but Kobe the motivator and Kobe the world changer
IMG_20200310_154655264.jpg
IMG_20200310_154725827.jpg

WWKD stands for What Would Kobe Do
Like a lot of you I realized that the Mamba Mentality doesn't just apply to sports
It applies to every aspect of life and wanting to be the best person you can possibly be

If interested I have a few of the wristbands that I'm selling in sets of 2(1 purple 1 gold) and I'm donating a portion of the proceeds to the Mamba on 3 foundation
PM me and I'll get you hooked up
Free?

Damn everybody selling Kobe merch lmao
His name nor his likeness is on the wristbands
Just a message to pay homage to his legacy along with his jersey numbers and his daughters jersey number
For the record I sold Kobe shoes on eBay and NT when he was alive
No they're not free.
I wouldn't be able to donate a portion of the proceeds to the Mamba on 3 foundation if they were free

Damn Byron is saying that Mitch did him dirty by before hiring told him they were comfortable and understood it was a rebuilding process but then when Luke got hired. Byron knew they just hired him because of his friendship and just be there Kobe's final 2 years.

Dude came in here with that dumbass spiel to peddle some trash *** wristbands. Hope you sit on them forever.
Actually I'm someone that rooted for his success when he first got to the league and was truly amazed at the person he became off the court
My sentiments are genuine and I see his accomplishments off the court as something that can inspire others

I hope you feel the same way about sports illustrated and the LA Times putting out commemorative magazines

Man just distracting myself with non corona stuff but just saw something with Marbury throwing shade at Bron for not being a real Laker and seeing the comments of former Laker fans giving up their fandom because Bron came here as they were haters first fans second.

Bron made the team a winner again. They were playoff bound until Christmas last year till the groin and then this year leading the league in assists and playing to win. I'm glad we are able to witness some of his greatness and all those years of not wanting him to win and hoping he doesn't pass Kobe were wasted feelings of hate but should have been appreciating how great of a player he is.

Just drinking the Kool aid but man I have no clue what to do without sports.

I hope you feel the same way about sports illustrated and the LA Times putting out commemorative magazines

I do. There’s a post in either the NBA thread or the RIP thread where I ask where the profits from these magazines are going because I didn’t want my money going to the publishers.

Back
Top Bottom