**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I just can't thank you all enough for letting me join the NT Laker family. Very proud of this team and I am happy to be a fan.
Anyone who loves president elect Donald Jesus Trump is a friend of the thread.

I got my Sloan and Bennett hoodie. That thing is nice. Really good quality and fits so well. Makes me look buff, even though it’s rolls underneath

I do. There’s a post in either the NBA thread or the RIP thread where I ask where the profits from these magazines are going because I didn’t want my money going to the publishers.
The wristbands are for inspiration
Kobe's work ethic and determination inspired a lot of people to work hard and accomplish their goals and dreams
Whats wrong with creating a commemorative item to remember him as a leader and an inspiration?

g9prsvab0um41.jpg

Man hope Javale is in the clear. Dude got asthma and had severe pneumonia last year. If he catches covid he’s done.

With that being said, as the threads de facto public health expert I order everybody to stay in their homes and logged into NT. That means no streaking butt *** nekked DLF DLF , no grocery runs to reup on crown (I’ll make exceptions for ciroc) tupac003 tupac003 , and I definitely don’t wanna see yo *** at mason park eatin kabob n fesenjoon for Persian new year Lizakers Lizakers

Everybody let’s practice social distancing for 2 weeks. If you disagree I need a good reason why.

Man hope Javale is in the clear. Dude got asthma and had severe pneumonia last year. If he catches covid he’s done.

With that being said, as the threads de facto public health expert I order everybody to stay in their homes and logged into NT. That means no streaking butt *** nekked DLF DLF , no grocery runs to reup on crown (I’ll make exceptions for ciroc) tupac003 tupac003 , and I definitely don’t wanna see yo *** at mason park eatin kabob n fesenjoon for Persian new year Lizakers Lizakers

Everybody let’s practice social distancing for 2 weeks. If you disagree I need a good reason why.

No need, I got few bottles on tap...

20200317_172011.jpg

yooooo. Norooz getting canceled wtffff. Gonna miss the fobs at mason park and the baddies walking around in heels and duck lips

Back
Top Bottom