**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't know what irks me more: athletes saying that they are going to stay somewhere, or fans believing it.

My doctor friend says this will peak in 45 days. No way season resumes in my opinion.
This Rona really gonna take our chip smdh

My doctor friend says this will peak in 45 days. No way season resumes in my opinion.
This Rona really gonna take our chip smdh

45 days would be the second week of May. They plan to start at the latest mid june.

Relax. The season will resume. It's just a matter of when.

hbfj0vcxwsn41.jpg

Season isn't going to come back seeing as people will continue getting this at different times partly due to social distancing. This was never going to be a 2 week thing. CA is on lock down right now with other states sure to follow. This unfortunately is going to go into the summer.

Miss hooping
Miss kobe
Miss my lakers
Damn you 2020 (and the Chinese wet market)

still cant believe he gone :frown:

Last edited:
Too much money for them to just cancel the season. Starting in Mid june and playing games without fans is what will happen.

Yeah we are on "lock down" in cali but you can still leave the house to go to the store, bank or pick up food.

People are really overblowing what is going on.

Too much money for them to just cancel the season. Starting in Mid june and playing games without fans is what will happen.

Yeah we are on "lock down" in cali but you can still leave the house to go to the store, bank or pick up food.

Somebody tell the governor winning this chip is essential

You know how much money teams/the league is loosing rn? On top of the morey fiasco......Big mills, possible B’s

If there is a way to salvage the season and make SOMETHING to recoup forthe loss....best believe its gonna happen.

cancelling the season is THE LAST thing owners and the league want to do, believe that

FB_IMG_1584740836387.jpg

Tought because of fit.

Lou would be great off the bench plus hurts the Clippers.

Of course BI but I don't know if he would be the same player coming off the bench.

And Brook would be a great fit. Still defends and spaces the floor like crazy.

They losing money now. It ain't about that. We are literally in the beginning stages of the pandemic response in this country. China's first cases were reported in December, they took extreme measures in locking down their country and are just now getting back some normalcy. Their is no overblown to what's happening right now. We're so behind the 8 ball it's not even funny. And this isn't some hindsight, I said the day they suspended the season, it's a wrap just cause how unprepared the country as a whole is. One major thing nobody can even tell you right now is after you contract the virus is how contagious you are even after you stop exhibiting symptoms or feel 'fine.

If money didn't matter they would have cancelled the season already.

The reactions are overblown.

Maybe 19 years of being in the military have desensitized me. But stay at home and follow the advice of the CDC. We will see how everything plays out.

They losing money now. It ain't about that. We are literally in the beginning stages of the pandemic response in this country. China's first cases were reported in December, they took extreme measures in locking down their country and are just now getting back some normalcy. Their is no overblown to what's happening right now. We're so behind the 8 ball it's not even funny. And this isn't some hindsight, I said the day they suspended the season, it's a wrap just cause how unprepared the country as a whole is. One major thing nobody can even tell you right now is after you contract the virus is how contagious you are even after you stop exhibiting symptoms or feel 'fine.
Breathe fam, relax.

it’s not overblown when you listen to medical professionals. They’re all worried about the potential deaths and strain on the health system.

thinking it’s no big deal is actually a problem.

exaclty. One patient on tv said he had the virus for 29 days. It took 29 days for a test to come back negative. People walk around symptom free thinking they’re fine but can spread it.
Another thing, China stopped reporting cases. Not that there are none. I wouldn’t believe a closed off country like that with state run media and information being suppressed

it’s uncharted waters for us. Crazy times.

Back
Top Bottom