**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Of all the ****ing seasons.

giphy.gif

it’s not overblown when you listen to medical professionals. They’re all worried about the potential deaths and strain on the health system.

thinking it’s no big deal is actually a problem.

theyre worried because people are stupid and ignoring the warnings and the incompetence/corruption of the federal government to correctly handle this and get supplies out. also the rampant misinformation.

its a problem for sure, but people take care of yourselves stay inside and watch out for your neighbors for the best possible outcome

theyre worried because people are stupid and ignoring the warnings and the incompetence/corruption of the federal government to correctly handle this and get supplies out. also the rampant misinformation.

its a problem for sure, but people take care of yourselves stay inside and watch out for your neighbors for the best possible outcome

Common sense prevails.

Pretty simple if you ask me.

Too much money for them to just cancel the season. Starting in Mid june and playing games without fans is what will happen.

Yeah we are on "lock down" in cali but you can still leave the house to go to the store, bank or pick up food.

People are really overblowing what is going on.
My concern is what do you do if a player or team official catches it in may, June. Do you shut down everything again? Or preemptively end it before it even starts back up? Do you play without that player and hope nobody else is infected?

Hopefully local transmission is done by then and it’s a non issue but I’m not optimistic.

My concern is what do you do if a player catches it in may, June. Do you shut down everything again? Or preemptively end it before it even starts back up? Do you play without that player and hope nobody else is infected?

Hopefully local transmission is done by then and it’s a non issue but I’m not optimistic.

So many factors man.

It's a crap shoot but until they say there won't be a season, I believe there will be one.

I am happy to report after six weeks of waiting, I finally have the S&B Kobe hoodie in my hands.

FB_IMG_1584740836387.jpg

Tought because of fit.

Lou would be great off the bench plus hurts the Clippers.

Of course BI but I don't know if he would be the same player coming off the bench.

And Brook would be a great fit. Still defends and spaces the floor like crazy.
Lou was 100% my first thought.

Then Zubac.

FB_IMG_1584740836387.jpg

Tought because of fit.

Lou would be great off the bench plus hurts the Clippers.

Of course BI but I don't know if he would be the same player coming off the bench.

And Brook would be a great fit. Still defends and spaces the floor like crazy.
To help the team and not disrupt chemistry, I would probably go with Clarkson.

If I just wanted talent it would probably be Ingram.

Lol at Lou. He’s a liability on defense and gets exposed EVRRY year in the playoffs. They might not even be able to play him in the fourth quarter.
BI would be obvious bc he’s an all star but he wouldn’t fit so not him.
I would say Lopez or Ball. Bc of fit of course. Ball pick and roll with Davis would be great and he’s a MAJOR upgrade over Rondo.
Lopez bc he can stretch floor and block shots.
Lol at saying Zubac. Lol lol lol lol

keep in mind I made my choice with my belief that we are a CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM right now. ****ing corona virus ruined it for us. nobody was beating us...nobody.

'Lou has has GLARING flaws!"

*mentions Ball*

giphy.gif

Delusional.
His weaknesses are there for sure but on a championship squad where he won’t be asked to take over and score, his defense and alertness as well as getting guys easy buckets is WAYYY more useful then hunting for Lou on pick and rolls. Think of it this way, rondo plays about 25 mins a game. He can’t shoot worth a lick or play defense at all. Zo does one of those two at an ELITE level and the other at an average level this year.

Ball: Jumper inconsistent. Good defense. Can't shoot free throws. Great at pick and roll and dimes.

Rondo: Jumper inconsistent. Decent defense. Can shoot freethrows. Pick and roll is ok but his decision making lately hasn't been great.

I'd take Ball over Rondo. I wonder how much Ball is going to get on his next contract.

Brook probably is the best fit.

Lakers have always needed a point guard. I’m going with Zo. He’s improved a lot this year. He’s a legit three point shooter, a very good defender, athletic and an elite playmaker. Attributes the Lakers need . He’d flourish with AD with his newfound confidence.

I'm re watching the 1988 Finals on youtube.

I forgot the Lakers dropped game 1 @ home. Man Cap was WASHED at this point in his career still playing and starting at 41 years old.

Magic, Byron, Worthy, and AC Green all did their thing and just balled :pimp:

Just gone done with Game 3 so far.

Back
Top Bottom