**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'm annoyed that LeBron and AD needed to play this much and we needed almost 80 points from them to win a game against a short-handed Blazers team.

Reactions: LD7
AD running the floor and Bron finding him is art.
Team just needs to focus and not settle for jumpers. Them eating in the paint is crucial since we can't shoot to save our lives.
Neva scared!!

Watching inside the NBA.

I'm clear they didn't watch us all year. Talking about AD dominating thier small guys...smh

Our defense has to be on point for Harden and Russ. The way they drive and kick is going to hurt us.

Watching inside the NBA.

I'm clear they didn't watch us all year. Talking about AD dominating thier small guys...smh

Our defense has to be on point for Harden and Russ. The way they drive and kick is going to hurt us.

Well he only played in one of the games. I'm not worried about him tbh. Need these guys to make a normal amount of 3s and we're good.

If we get the Rockets in the next round, man. Harden and the ticky tack fouls called in a seven game series. :smh: :lol:

Lakers in 5, doesnt matter who it is in next round.

The Team of DESTINY continues on.

I am so happy we destroyed the Blazers. Stepping on a small-market Cinderella team is satisfying.

Reactions: ct3
Well he only played in one of the games. I'm not worried about him tbh. Need these guys to make a normal amount of 3s and we're good.

I think I mentioned this earlier but Anthony Davis dominates bigger, slower defenders. He's just too big for slow, plodding defenders. He can just shoot over them and dribble around them. Smaller scrappy defenders give Anthony Davis trouble.

Also, the Rockets are going to play McGee and Howard off the court. If Vogel is smart he'll just start Anthony Davis at the five and LeBron at the four this entire series.

Everyone expected Anthony Davis to go for 40 against the rockets the last time we played against their small ball lineup and we lost.

That being said, one game in February is much different than the seven game series.

I think I mentioned this earlier but Anthony Davis dominates bigger, slower defenders. He's just too big for slow, plodding defenders. He can just shoot over them and dribble around them. Smaller scrappy defenders give Anthony Davis trouble.

Also, the Rockets are going to play McGee and Howard off the court. If Vogel is smart he'll just start Anthony Davis at the five and LeBron at the four this entire series.

Everyone expected Anthony Davis to go for 40 against the rockets the last time we played against their small ball lineup and we lost.

That being said, one game in February is much different than the seven game series.

AD's jumper has been wet in the playoffs from midrange so I don't mind him shooting it over them little fellas; I just want him to be decisive in whatever he does and not hesitate.

AD's jumper has been wet in the playoffs from midrange so I don't mind him shooting it over them little fellas; I just want him to be decisive in whatever he does and not hesitate.

AD has been the best mid-range jump shooter in the league during the playoffs, he's earned the right to take as many as he wants. What annoys me is when his shot isn't falling and he continues to shoot against smaller defenders. When his shot isn't falling, he needs to go into Giannis mode and just overpower little dudes like PJ Tucker.

Big factor you’re forgetting is that we plays that rocket team immediately after the trade. We were the guinea pigs. They ran us off the court as they did their next few Opponents. TheN they went on like a handful of game losing streak. Teams eventually figured them out.

As the GREATEST Lakers fan to ever login to NT.

Lakers in 4-5.

You can book it, you can guarantee it, the GREATEST PROMO AND GREATEST LAKERS FAN in NTWT History has spoken.

James Harden goes into hiding or Chris Paul loses his slipper.

One thing that both a noise and confounds me is that in Dwight Howard's 15-year career He's never gained any touch with the ball. Whenever he gets post touches his bank shots are always too hard and they miss. You would think with with the amount of shots he's taken he would have learned some touch, similar to other big men like Shaq or Tim Duncan. After all these years he still throwing the ball at the basket

Back
Top Bottom