**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bootleg TrillipinoTrapstar

Yet, realer than thou.

Only a FAKE Laker fan would be involved in Laker fan on Laker fan verbal attacks.

Even behind that avi I can see the fakeness, so please never quote or comment on my thoughts about MY TEAM, the LAKERS again.

Thank you.

PS - Im better than TrillipinoTrapstar

Yet, realer than thou.

Only a FAKE Laker fan would be involved in Laker fan on Laker fan verbal attacks.

Even behind that avi I can see the fakeness, so please never quote or comment on my thoughts about MY TEAM, the LAKERS again.

Thank you.

PS - Im better than TrillipinoTrapstar

I hope one day you can get the help you need

Untitled1.jpg
Untitled2.jpg

x4zg4ybyr2k51.jpg

x4zg4ybyr2k51.jpg

$60?! And why is there a baseball on it? When nothing else on the hat is baseball related. I mean I know it's supposed to mimic the Dodgers logo, but still haha. Still clean, but I'm not feeling the baseball at all.

x4zg4ybyr2k51.jpg

thats tuff. But ain’t no way you gonna catch me wearing LA on the cap. At least put the Lakers logo on there and I can work with it :lol:. But it feels great to talk **** to these “warriors” fans.

x4zg4ybyr2k51.jpg

It’s nice but a little too loud for me

also living in da Bay Area I am afraid of wearing dodgers gear for fear of getting shot over a sport(baseball) I know nothing about

Like it or not, they are goIng to be the “underdogs” for the rest of the playoffs. Houston - ”can’t guard the 3“,“ Russ and Harden too much., etc.” , Clippers - “Cant stop Kawhi” “Clippers bench is better” and so on and so forth. :lol: Can’t spell Lakers without u.n.d.e.r.d.o.g. with these ppl.

The funniest part about it is that after we win the championship people will say "well of course they won, they had LeBron and Anthony Davis!" And the narrative will change to "The Lakers were the favorites the entire time"

Bron
Kuzma
Morris
AD
Hell even Caruso can pretty much guard anyone on their team.

Frontcourt should give them fits honestly. All the switching we'd be able to do on defense is gonna be key.

Harden is good enough on his own for a couple wins, but Russ gonna shoot them out of one. Bet on it!

Lakers in 5.

That's concerning. We don't want to go small and get into a shooting contest with Houston if they make it.

-foe
Disagree. Our small isn’t really small. Our small simply means AD at the 5 and Kuzma at the 4. Still 6’10 and above. You’re mistaking small for athletic

rockets small is center being 6’7 and rest of team being 6’6

The key for us is getting Tucker in foul trouble. Once he’s gone. Their entire scheme is shattered.

Back
Top Bottom