**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Do we have ourselves a series? We will find out for sure in Game 4.

With Bam back and Olynyk playing with confidence, it allows Spo to give 2 different looks against the Lakers. PNR with Bam, PNP with Olynyk. Interior play with Bam, draw out the D with Kelly.

As long as we stick to the script and dominate the paint on both ends, dominate the boards, and eliminate unforced errors, then final score should read something like LAL 113, Miami 92

1baw891kyer51.jpg

W in game 4
W in game 5

2020 Lakers, pure gentlemen. #17
Exactly, were winning these next two games. There's a lot of bed wetting in this thread. 🤣 You guys are letting the TV talking heads and media narratives get to you.

Frankly, this has been the easiest Finals run I can ever remember as a Lakers fan. No game 6s or 7s, never down more than 0-1, 3-1 leads in every series. No real adversity (yet).

IF Bam sits again and they start Leonard, I think they should sit Dwight for Kuz. If Bam starts, then keep starting Dwight.

its easy to say lakers gonna win today
but im going out on a limb and saying danny green will shoot lights out today

:nerd:

4/10
please gawd

Lebron can't turn the ball over.
AD can't have stupid fouls and has to take his mid range shots if that's what they are giving him.

Pray KCP or Green can just shoot 30%.

It’s just t
Exactly, were winning these next two games. There's a lot of bed wetting in this thread. 🤣 You guys are letting the TV talking heads and media narratives get to you.

Frankly, this has been the easiest Finals run I can ever remember as a Lakers fan. No game 6s or 7s, never down more than 0-1, 3-1 leads in every series. No real adversity (yet).
It’s just that when we are so invested in a group of guys we have no control over its frustrating when you as the fan are more into winning then the players sometime.

A HUGE thing for us would be: first quarter. They hard double AD, kick it to DG boom 3 pointer in. Few plays later...same thing but KCP. That would demoralize the Heat bc their entire defense relies on our two best shooters going 3-19 again

I'd like to think we shoot the lights out tonight. We're due for that kind of game where we can't miss from deep.

AD and Bron taking it inside at will should open things up on the outside.

Today's game plan: attack Bam, heavy dose of PNR with Bron, AD, and Dwight. Go from inside-out on offense, which is what we should be doing night in and night out

We need to stop settling for so many threes. We're not a good three-point shooting team and checking up 40 three pointers is exactly what Miami wants.
Exactly I’m all for open in rhythm 3s. Take as many of those as you want. But to bring ball up. Pick and roll 2 times. Take 14 secs off the clock and Then just have Kcp take a standard hand in his face 3 is unacceptable

We need to stop settling for so many threes. We're not a good three-point shooting team and checking up 40 three pointers is exactly what Miami wants.

There are soft spots in their defense that having AD or Bron at the top of the key solves. Not to mention when guys get to the paint they need to look to score not kick it for a three.

Reactions: DLF
There are soft spots in their defense that having AD or Bron at the top of the key solves. Not to mention when guys get to the paint they need to look to score not kick it for a three.
This

fourth quarter. We are still in it and Rondo multiple times got to the paint but passed it out. Idiots

Why shoot threes if you not hot? GO INSIDE so you can set up the three.

Like run sets up the play action pass in football.

Simple

Go under the screens with Jimmy and make guys like crowder make threes. People forget that as bad as they played they had a lead in the 4th them Kelly hit two threes that BAM won't do.

As long as AD bounces back like he has before after a subpar game in the playoffs, we should win this one going away.

G4 vs POR 18/5 on 8 shots
G5 vs POR 43/9 on 18 shots

G5 vs HOU 13/11 on 9 shots
G1 vs DEN 37/10 on 21 shots

They need to go to him early and often

holy **** i forgot that man had 43 :lol:
that's a bad motha****a man lmao

i'll take a twin 34+ pc from both Brow and Bron tho

Back
Top Bottom