**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

1. Guys have to stop fouling on 3s.
2. I think AD will be fine.
3. Not taking the foul when they were up by 3 and KCP and AD were hurt was dumb.
4. You can't keep coming back from 8+ point deficits every time. Takes too much energy.
5. Should've let Bron cover Jimmy instead of a hobbled AD.

teamstatsd.JPG

team stats were damn near identical and we played like crap in the first half IMO. all those fast break points won't be there in game 6 these dudes need to smarten the hell up

This makes it even worse. We actually won the rebounding battle...

I know we are talking about 4 point plays and flagrants...

Nah. Morris blew it. Morris and Green blew it...

Damn man. I need to steer clear of internet and tv for 2 days now

That **** hurt man. I’m legit about to start crying

miami scores every single time down the stretch. Butler goes to the line at will. That foul on AD was complete bogus. You can’t call that **** in the nba finals

I’m less mad at green then Morris. We got the offensive board. We had a chance. 5 seconds left. It doesn’t get better then that. LeBron was right there. I wish LeBron RAN towards him instead of standing there at the 3.

Markieff man, dude has been huge all playoffs long but I guess the lights were too bright at that moment. If I see AD planted deep under the post with just jimmy defending him I would dump him the ball too. Dude just launched it to the crowd instead. He would be a hero right now had he made that pass. The basketball gods just aren’t smiling at our antics today.

No matter if Green drops 99 pts and hits a game winner next game. That ***** is outta here. Everybody been hatin on him and I just been waiting for him to have that game in the finals when he hits 8 threes. Dis ***** couldnt even hit one when it mattered. I was livin off his Spurs days . That ***** washed.

At least they have another chance on Sunday. They just kept digging themselves a hole, dig out, dig another hole and dig out.

I’m pissed at Kuz more than anything. If he made the tip in, the first 4 point play wouldn’t have happened.

the second was just straight idiotic

I still think Vogel has to take some heat for not having Rondo on the floor...

It's easy to know Bron will have the ball and you throw 3 people at him

PnR with Rondo and he might have a lay up...

Duncan won’t have a game like that

but Lebron most likely won’t either. Dude almost made all his shots and even made crunch time FTs

I’m worried

Cancel Danny Green's podcast NOW gotdamnit. Green better hope I dont run into him in public cause ima tear him a new one.

Send his sorry *** to the Clippers gotdamnit!!!

Back
Top Bottom