**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

6F3F2A0F-15DC-4F1E-A4E3-FE8D8FE81B28.jpeg

Bullet pass to LeBron. He pump fakes. Butler bikes. LeBron drives. Bam bites, LeBron passes to AD for the dunk with 0.2 seconds left. No timeout for heat.

Again how the hell does the refs let Butler win the game for the Heat at the damn free throw line that’s just some bs
This! How does Butler get a call there? is it a foul yes at any other point in the game

You let them play

I'm still hopeful. To be honest all the mamba jersey talk wasn't helpful. Guys seemed to forget that they barely won game 4.

1. Caruso has been awful on offense. He has to understand he isn't getting that block call so he has to do better.

2. Rondo lost his three point shooting touch. I would like him attacking the rim more.

3. Kuz was trash tonight.

4. Bandwagon was himself

5. Dwight played like an idiot. Why does this guy stay fouling people? The flagrant 1 and double tech he got was on reputation alone.

6. Morris will be remembered for the last play but him missing all of those open threes will be what I remember.

7. Would've like to see the 1-2-2 zone thrown in more.

I'm still hopeful. To be honest all the mamba jersey talk wasn't helpful. Guys seemed to forget that they barely won game 4.

1. Caruso has been awful on offense. He has to understand he isn't getting that block call so he has to do better.

2. Rondo lost his three point shooting touch. I would like him attacking the rim more.

3. Kuz was trash tonight.

4. Bandwagon was himself

5. Dwight played like an idiot. Why does this guy stay fouling people? The flagrant 1 and double tech he got was on reputation alone.

6. Morris will be remembered for the last play but him missing all of those open threes will be what I remember.

7. Would've like to see the 1-2-2 zone thrown in more.

Yeah the Jersey talk was overdone by everyone especially us, except the team. Now they don’t have to hear all that. Close it out in game 6 in your damn underwear whatever.

Now that my nerves, anxiety and anger have cooled down, that was one hell of a game we just watched. Tough either team had to lose that and unfortunately it was us.

Hard to hate on Jimmy man, he was unreal. Default looking 2K character went off too. Gotta hand it to them tbh.

Shoutout Bron for keeping us in it all night and KCP as well. Im completely fine with that last shot by Danny, unfortunately just missed but he/we couldnt have asked for a better look. The one that doesn’t sit well with me and pisses me off was the Morris turnover right after, the option he chose was literally the ONE he shouldnt have. Kick it back to Danny, hit a hot KCP, hit Bron out wide or even shoot a contested jumper yourself, i dont even mind him trying to let AD go and get it but he didnt even give him a chance

oh well, onto Sunday! I usually love a nice stressfree Sunday and this one is going to be anything but that :lol:

Yeah the Jersey talk was overdone by everyone especially us, except the team. Now they don’t have to hear all that. Close it out in game 6 in your damn underwear whatever.

I tried to talk about the game beforehand because I knew Miami would be a tough out but I believe the guys will respond.

I tried to talk about the game beforehand because I knew Miami would be a tough out but I believe the guys will respond.

i hope so. It’s not really a demoralizing loss like they blew a huge lead or something along those lines, just need to clean it up and be smart. Don’t give up 7 3s to Duncan Miller Allen and the four point plays.

the half court offense was seriously bad tonight though Vogel needs to figure that out

Back
Top Bottom