**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

We've come out lethargic every game I think including G1 & G2. It's time to scrap the Dwert experiment to start out just go with AD and Kieff/Kuz.

The bench was 1-11 from the 3 point line. They had a total of 14 points on 5-22 shooting. They committed 10 fouls, 7 turnovers and had a -38 on +/-. They were completely overmatched and looked nervous on both ends of the court. It's too bad that they wasted HOF performances from LeBron and AD.

Also, Vogel was completely outcoached. Examples:

*-Butler played 47 minutes, LeBron and AD played 42 minutes. Does anyone think maybe those 5 extra minutes could have made the difference.

*-Vogel wasted his only challenge AND a timeout on a wasted challenge. Everyone (except Vogel) knew that had a ZERO chance to be overturned.

*-He keeps starting and playing Green. The definition of insanity is to keep making the same mistake over and over.

Danny Green, the 3rd highest paid Laker is a PATHETIC BASKETBALL PLAYER. His plus/minus means nothing since he is on the floor with LeBron/AD. He defends nobody and he is EVEN WORSE ON OFFENSE. He is truly a PATHETIC BASKETBALL PLAYER.

Lastly, Kuzma is supposed to be the 3rd option. At best, he is very inconsistent on both ends of the court and tonight he TRULY SUCKED on both ends.

Need AD to put numbing cream all over his body lmao

need Bron and Brow to shut them the **** up and drop 80 combined

We've come out lethargic every game I think including G1 & G2. It's time to scrap the Dwert experiment to start out just go with AD and Kieff/Kuz.

I don't mind Dwight playing when Bam is in. But Vogel kept him in when the Heat went super small and that was a mistake.

Terrible turnovers to start and finish.

This game just hurts because it was right there.

Those two fouls at the end...smh

Bron better send another text. Tomorrow is must win.

You do not want a game 7 against this heat team.

Need an AD & Bron 40+ point triple double!
AD and Bron did thier jobs.

The rest came up short.

My thing is this, we played behind all night. We can't do that again.

Man Sunday is going to be a battle we are going to have to earn this chip.
Add KCP to the list of did their job.

Just keep trying to tell myself that the Heat played a perfect game and only won by 3.

If we play a perfect game...

Better be game 6.

I don't mind Dwight playing when Bam is in. But Vogel kept him in when the Heat went super small and that was a mistake.

Terrible turnovers to start and finish.

This game just hurts because it was right there.

Those two fouls at the end...smh

It's caused us to get in a hole though every game, we're also playing 4 on 5 really on offense with him out there.

It's caused us to get in a hole though every game, we're also playing 4 on 5 really on offense with him out there.

I don't think so...Dwight is getting deep post position and they aren't getting him the ball.

He might be able to get some cheap fouls on Bam.

I don't know man...this loss just sucks all around.

3frsa3docas51.jpg

again the overpaid MF !!!!!

Nothing to say but good game Miami. The Heat were in this position against Boston 2 weeks ago on Sunday after losing game 5 to the Celtics and they closed the door Sunday. Time for the Lakers to do the same.

Tomorrow night is either going to be one of the most happiest, joyful nights ever, if they win the title and I’m in Vegas while it happens. Or it’s going to throw a huge wrench in my Sunday enjoyment. Either way it needs to be tomorrow already.

Feel like Green is catching the heat that should be directed at Morris, that turnover was inexcusable.

If the Lakers are going to win this thing, it’s going to be because of their defense...I hope they remember that on Sunday. May not have the idea matchup for Jimmy, but they sure as hell can shut down the rest of the Heat’s players. Oh, and AD at the 5 to start game 6 please Vogel... no more Dwight

Bron and AD gonna do their thing. But Lakers are at they're best when Playoff Rondo, Playoff Dwight, and Alex Ginobili all show up and play great defense, .... and at least 1 shooter is knockin down 4-5 threes (KCP, Kieff, or Kuz) in the game.

Last night saw Nunn of the above.

Woke up sick about last night. A perfect game by Lebron. Hopefully AD isn’t too hobbled tomorrow. I wasn’t even surprised Danny missed. That Morris turnover is inexcusable though. We better get it done tomorrow. We do not want to see this team in a game 7.

Woke up sick about last night. A perfect game by Lebron. Hopefully AD isn’t too hobbled tomorrow. I wasn’t even surprised Danny missed. That Morris turnover is inexcusable though. We better get it done tomorrow. We do not want to see this team in a game 7.
This man said it all for me

up since 3am. Stomach hurts. Mind replaying those last plays. Morris was more inexcusable then Green. He had 3 options and went with the 4th. I wish AD stepped out once Morris got the board to catch it at 22 feet and shoot the j. Wish wish wish.

Back
Top Bottom