**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I’d buy a 2nd rounder and trade Cook plus 2nd rounder for Rose

not that he’s not good but bc Detroit has no leverage and I value our players too much. Bradley is a good defender and championship player. Kuzma sucks but I’d rather package him WITH green.
Yeah if you can get him for cheap I'd do it.

Got to the Phil era a couple days ago. Definitely a great read so far. Kobe was a damn knucklehead 😂
He definitely had to find his own way as a kid lol

Shaq comes off really chill in the book, so far.

And idk if the book is being mean or not, but man it paints a very unflattering picture on Cedric Ceballos lol

EkqcZevXgAA_VvA

I think they underrated how much KCP will make. $11M would be a relative steal for next year.

I think KCP probably deserves more money given his playoff performance but I'm not sure who would give it to him. Not that many teams have cap space and the cap is being lower this season.

A lot of the bad teams that would usually overpay for someone like KCP won't be willing to.

I think KCP probably deserves more money given his playoff performance but I'm not sure who would give it to him. Not that many teams have cap space and the cap is being lower this season.

A lot of the bad teams that would usually overpay for someone like KCP won't be willing to.
Atlanta would make sense if they want to start winning. They have the most cap room this off-season and I don't trust their young wings yet.

He can be the compliment next to Trae, in his prime, and from Georgia.

I listened to that podcast linked above. Man the free agency stuff can make you a little nauseous thinking about the 50 possibilities team can go to. I say keep it simple...bring back at least
AD LeBron Caruso Morris Kcp rondo Howard THT Dudley

Keep most of the others not listed but look for trades if there. Otherwise bring them all back and maybe trade at the deadline

Um, no.

I do think there’s a possibility he gets a large one year balloon payment so the Lakers can keep their options open for next year’s FA class.

I personally think we have a great shot at Gallo or Grant, there's a total of 6 teams with cap, 4/6 being completely trash. On top of that i think teams will be much more careful handing out money due to covid & the uncertainty of revenue this year.

Both of these players are A-1 fits on the Lakers & would have the advantage of playing with guys who will heighten their value, for a championship contending team on the most famous team in the league. Take that into next year where i believe 22 teams will have cap space, as a FA it makes sense to wait until next summer.

The Nuggets are going to pay Grant whatever he wants so I don't know if we can sign him. Gallo is decent but he's repressed over the years as the injuries caught up to him.

Back
Top Bottom