**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Nuggets are going to pay Grant whatever he wants so I don't know if we can sign him. Gallo is decent but he's repressed over the years as the injuries caught up to him.
Gallo still good for 16-18 ppg and he’s an upgrade over Kuz which is all we need.

Ya I’m not for a million changes. Bring everyone back. Decline Cooks non-guaranteed deal.

then put Kuzma McGee andGreen as a package for a playmaker. can even add our pick to that if it brings back someone great. Otherwise you can package the pick and javale for someone and or separately green and Kuzma for someone.

then search the waive wire during trade deadline.

easy.

ts_aingram19.jpg

Would y’all do Mcgee and Green for Eric Gordon from Houston?

why would rockets do this? Bc they are cheap and green and McGee are expiring. AND green fits perfectly with them and McGee is a 7 footer they need off the bench

Would y’all do Mcgee and Green for Eric Gordon from Houston?

why would rockets do this? Bc they are cheap and green and McGee are expiring. AND green fits perfectly with them and McGee is a 7 footer they need off the bench

😆 have you seen Eric Gordon's contract?

And jeez I only made an inquiry about how you guys would feel about a specific player. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. Y’all belong in the toxic nba thread.

JC????

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So we going from big clarkson back to OG clarkson?

yall wild.

There is an open roster spot on the globetrotters if JC wanna dribble out the shot clock somewhere.

Not happening on a championship squad.

Back
Top Bottom