**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

-I thought Gasol did a good job guarding Embiid for the most part
-AD's jumper has deserted him after the hot start to begin the season
-Schroder did well attacking Danny Green in the second half
-Caruso deserves 20 minutes a night
-Give Wes Matthews a few nights off please

Worst L of the season. For as hot as Lebby started the game, he was even colder the rest of the way. Dude is like 1 for 12 after that 7/7 start.

Ehhh. Still don't really care about any of these regular season games. I just wish LeBron took tonight off too. I just wish LeBron didn't play so many dang minutes. He's going to burn himself out.

The only thing that I find *kind of* concerning/annoying is that Trez and Shroeder still haven't found their rhythm. This is a perfect night for them to take a lot of shots and play well but they played poorly once again. I think that the Schroeder and the starting lineup experiment should be over. He's not much of a threat when the ball's not in his hands and the second unit needs better ball handling.

Ehhh. Still don't really care about any of these regular season games. I just wish LeBron took tonight off too. I just wish LeBron didn't play so many dang minutes. He's going to burn himself out.

The only thing that I find *kind of* concerning/annoying is that Trez and Shroeder still haven't found their rhythm. This is a perfect night for them to take a lot of shots and play well but they played poorly once again. I think that the Schroeder and the starting lineup experiment should be over. He's not much of a threat when the ball's not in his hands and the second unit needs better ball handling.

He's averaging a career low just under 33 minutes. He's fine.

Back
Top Bottom