**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Besides the nasty fall last season vs the Knicks, AD played through just about everything. He was trying to send a message to the rest of the team.

Besides the nasty fall last season vs the Knicks, AD played through just about everything. He was trying to send a message to the rest of the team.
I don't think he got dunked on even once last season either. At least 2-3 times so far this year

61sehud76bg61.jpg

Nick nack AD byke

I'm glad he's resting. LeBron should start taking some nights off as well. Frankly, we've had very good injury luck during the season so far. Our winning strategy can't be "LeBron and AD play all 72 games this season". Paul George is getting rest for the Clippers, Kawhi has taken a few games off as well. We should be doing the same. If we can't beat Oklahoma City without AD, that's on us.

I'm glad he's resting. LeBron should start taking some nights off as well. Frankly, we've had very good injury luck during the season so far. Our winning strategy can't be "LeBron and AD play all 72 games this season". Paul George is getting rest for the Clippers, Kawhi has taken a few games off as well. We should be doing the same. If we can't beat Oklahoma City without AD, that's on us.

I heard PG has a legit foot injury that may sideline him for a while.

But I hope this thing with AD works out.

I feel like we've been coming out flat for the last couple of weeks. You turned the game on and we're already down 10 in the first quarter. 😂

Back
Top Bottom