**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Down 2... 25 second left on the clock...and Bron doesn't even touch the ball.

Losing Dennis just killed us.

Reactions: DLF
The only reason I'm not pissed is he isn't making 15 million.
I ain’t mad. That’s all Vogel. Mathews cannot make off the dribble 3s. They asked him to make an off the dribble 3. That’s the genius play Vogel set up

ezgif-6-48811a9cb8f1.gif

Lol at least Caruso shoulda made sure he was behind the 3 point line lol.
I ain’t mad at that last play though. Good pass by Lebron. Good steal by Lebron and AC. Not expected AC to hit that 9 out of 10 times so it knew it wasn’t going in. All around bad offense. Bad coaching. Bad out of bounds plays.

nah Bron has two defenders directly in his face, he throws it up its damn near guaranteed brick. Caruso had an open shot and blew it :smh:

45 3 point shots taken.....
That’s the only way we were gonna score though

Lebron looked bad so he couldn’t be asked to drive in. No other ball handlers. Literally nobody else. Not Even THT. So only offense we can and should play is pick and roll and if they give us 3s we take them

They shoulda done that with25 seconds left. Pick and roll with Lebron early. If they double. Shoot open 3 by Mathews or kcp or Kuzma. If they Don’t double then switch and let Lebron drive in.

vogel gotta simplify the game when Shroeder and AD are out. But he won’t bc he is a ******* idiot

nah Bron has two defenders directly in his face, he throws it up its damn near guaranteed brick. Caruso had an open shot and blew it :smh:

i mean yeah that’s all true and valid but if you got that dog in you you’re rising up over 2 defenders for 3 to win

Little alarming how fast the offense has been in a downturn since the 1st month of the season. Like it is hard to watch. Gotta somehow tread water and get healthy.

Back
Top Bottom