**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Caruso hasn't been shooting right since the wrist thing.

But the more annoying thing is awareness. Trezz shooting a late clock 3.
Someone going at Bam one on one...... (Their best defender)
Caruso long two? :lol: (granted, up against clock but either attack the rim for a better shot or foul)

Another issue was 4-5 shots that went in and out, that's just poor luck.

And Bron getting hacked by 3 defenders at the rim while shooting with no call, while we pick up fouls 35 feet from the hoop off ball. THAT was a big factor.

Also, when Wes hit the 3 for us to take the lead, we needed to either extend or maintain there, instead we gave up a 13-0 run. That was the turning point.

And that 13-0 was a result of 2 straight non calls with Bron going to the basket. That crew did not give Bron his calls and he kinda stopped attacking the basket.

Last edited:
xh76qxsukyi61.jpg

Something to note, Quinn Cook's salary becomes fully guaranteed if he isn't waived by Wednesday. The team can save money if they waive him beforehand, then bring him back on a couple of 10 days, and finally sign him for the remainder of the season.

Boogie > Marc

he do everything marc do better + a lil extra

+ we add another dog to the dogg house

boogie + trezz LOL jokic is DONEEEEEEE 😭

1st team all-bully

Hate him? Not at all, but I mean it’s obvious he’s just a shell of his former self and not getting any younger. Guys age out, it’s nothing personal.

playoff marc gasol ain’t walking through that door either LOL

Yea, I don't know if Boogie does anything to Jokic other than get torched.

I don't mind if we sign him as a vet min, worth a flier, but we really need a 3&D 6-6 type guy moreso as backup for Kuz and Bron defensively.

So if jokic torches Boogie cousins, does that mean marc gasol gets burnt to a crisp?

I haven’t even seen marc jump for a rebound all year

Boogie can still get it done, especially for the Lakers where the focus will not be on him.

He did a solid job with the sorry *** Rockets this year. What more if he is surrounded by quality players in LA?

Plus Pelinka wouldn't have to give anyone up to get him.

Yeah the shot blocking of Bamba would be nice. Alex Len would be nice too.

But Boogie is proven.

It's a no-brainer imho

Last edited:
Joker is "torching" the league pretty much on a nightly bases...Marc did a decent job on him, at least make him work.

For a guy on a minimum contract I'm fine with his production, my only complain about him is his unwillingness to shoot the ball at times...especially when he's open.

Cousins should go to a team where he can play as many minutes as his body can handle, try and earn one last bag before he can't go any longer.

If the Lakers have 1 spot available, they should use it on a player that would actually play during a deep playoff run... 3 & D wing, or point guard.

But easier said than done for sure. Have they announced deadlines for the buyout market yet?

Back
Top Bottom