**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't recall you ONLY criticizing the franchise, saying nothing else, and getting torched for saying ONLY that.

I said we used to be a serious franchise. And spent the next couple days getting dragged thru the internet mud.

Notice the tweet Tupac posted about the Celtics sale and the guy saying the Lakers should follow suit? I asked for that several weeks ago.

Jeanie needs to just sell the team. Love what her family has done, but she doesn't have the pockets to compete with some of these guys.

Our entire hope right now is based on Bron saving her money to make things work roster wise. Bron was calling Klay at 3 PM, not our GM. :lol:

Jeanie, Rob, Rambii, nice folks, we need Wolves.

welp

DDR coming home
Yeah….

To the Clips to replace Paul George

Pelinka, like I’ve been saying all summer, is a highly MEDIOCRE RECRUITER OF TALENT

the 54-year old, who is barely older than I am, has weak xxx sales and negotiating skills. He is aloof like Kobe once was. His personality is bland. Who would want to do business with him? Lol

If only I knew the intricacies of the salary cap and nba contracts I’d be emailing that fool daily to tell him how to do his gotdamm job

Lakers fans…. Why the hell you think Magic left? He saw how weak Rob is.

In fact one could argue if it weren’t for Magic, Bron and AD never become Lakers, which also means Dwight, Javale, Rondo, and Green never come to LA either.

Think about that for a sec

think they said some **** like we needed to still move out salary before being able to sign him out right?
idk

but atp its clear to see other teams not ******* with pelinka at all lol

Bron offered to take a paycut for 3 guys and we went 0-3. That's interesting.

If they can convince him to take a paycut for others (like DDR or Jerami Grant or whoever) it's still salvageable, but if Bron gets his full Max deal...... :smh:

Go shock the world and trade for Steph. Way higher level player than Klay and he's tight with Bron/AD. *Laker prayer gif*

Back
Top Bottom