**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Their role players have outplayed our role players and have been more consistent the entire series.

CP15, Bridges, and Crowder alone have made a louder impact than Kuz, Wes, KCP, AC, Kieff, and THT combined.

This why we losing this series. Even with a fully healthy AD for all 7 games I still think we still lose cause the help ain't been there.

With a fully healthy AD, we likely win game 4 and we're up 3-1 going into this game. Whole different story.

No **** Sherlock. You gotta play better...

These Laker playoff no-shows like DS, KCP, Kuz, Wes probably think they need to "shoot better from THREE" when they swarming 4 guys around Bron in the paint LOL

Have these players ever heard of the mid range? It's about getting buckets not three pointers.

So if they swarming 4 dudes in the paint whenever Bron attacks, then why dont we see cuts to an open lane or dudes finding a soft spot in the D and get an easy high pctg bucket? Cause maybe these players don't seem to want it bad enough and its live by the 3 die by the 3.

Last edited:
I just hate that we promised Drummond a starting spot.
All other moves i could understand but I can’t believe they did that. Drummond literally does nothing well.

And now we have to start him. Because they promised him a starting role. Smfh. Like bro why would you start Marc during half time down 30 you tripping.

Drummond clogs every driving lane. All of our players attack the rim, that’s what we do. Every time we drive Drummond man is right there. It’s so frustrating man.

Hitting their 3s would help tho
A lot of them are wide open bro like
Looks Klay would love lol
And they can’t shoot more than 20% on them lol 4/20 lmao

Hitting their 3s would help tho
A lot of them are wide open bro like
Looks Klay would love lol
And they can’t shoot more than 20% on them lol 4/20 lmao

I don’t disagree but the role players start missing early in the game and they lose all confidence. We need to keep the driving lanes open at the very least. Drummond literally can’t play. Especially when AD is out. He’s not a playoff player bruh we all see it. Vogel isn’t stupid. He has to see it too.

KCP has played in 4 games this series and has scored a grand total of 12 points...including 2 scoreless games.

Season ain't over til it's over, but this dude has definitely got to go this offseason....the bar for a starting player can not get any lower.

Told y'all at the time that trading for Lowry was the right decision. We have, at most, another two years of LeBron playing at a high level. We need to maximize that. THT and Schroeder might help us in the long run but Kyle Lowry would have helped us win this season and next season.

doesn’t matter if Lebron just gonna quit when **** don’t go his way.

KCP has played in 4 games this series and has scored a grand total of 12 points...including 2 scoreless games.

Season ain't over til it's over, but this dude has definitely got to go this offseason....the bar for a starting player can not get any lower.
Rich Paul and his clients needs to go

doesn’t matter if Lebron just gonna quit when **** don’t go his way.

Yes, this loss is on LeBron. It's his job to make these other cats hit wide-open shots. Don't get me wrong, LeBron didn't play well but he didn't make Dennis go 0 for 9

Well........that was bad.

It was 5-0, I was feelin great. :lol:

Lost by 35 after that tho. :frown: :lol:

Just not a lot to like. KCP hurtin. Dennis was a complete no-show. (He scored 20+ in both games we won........)
Gasol did nothin, Caruso had a bad game......Drummond played......Kuz was spotty.

AD out is crushing on both sides. :smh:

Can AD/KCP even be available for game 6? I don't know.

We were up 2-1, up 11 in game 4 and now we're in baaaaad shape. That's how fast it can turn. :smh:

Now, gotta turn it back. Bron needs a legendary game.........and we really need to stop hesitating on open looks.

Well........that was bad.

It was 5-0, I was feelin great. :lol:

Lost by 35 after that tho. :frown: :lol:

Just not a lot to like. KCP hurtin. Dennis was a complete no-show. (He scored 20+ in both games we won........)
Gasol did nothin, Caruso had a bad game......Drummond played......Kuz was spotty.

AD out is crushing on both sides. :smh:

Can AD/KCP even be available for game 6? I don't know.

We were up 2-1, up 11 in game 4 and now we're in baaaaad shape. That's how fast it can turn. :smh:

Now, gotta turn it back. Bron needs a legendary game.........and we really need to stop hesitating on open looks.

Midway through the 2nd quarter of game 4 I was already thinking about next round 😂.

Yes, this loss is on LeBron. It's his job to make these other cats hit wide-open shots. Don't get me wrong, LeBron didn't play well but he didn't make Dennis go 0 for 9

It is his fault for quitting on plays and walking out on his team, just cause things got tough. Look at butler, dudes team got swept and you don’t see his *** walk out with the game still going on. Told ya before dude has a habit of quitting, and this it’s just another example. It’s getting obvious ur more of a Lebron Stan than a laker fan. (It’s ok).

It is his fault for quitting on plays and walking out on his team, just cause things got tough. Look at butler, dudes team got swept and you don’t see his *** walk out with the game still going on. Told ya before dude has a habit of quitting, and this it’s just another example. It’s getting obvious ur more of a Lebron Stan than a laker fan. (It’s ok).

I'm a Lakers fan first but I'm logical about things. Our guards literally got outscored by 50. This is on the whole team, LeBron is the only player that even played OK.

Where were you when we sucked? You started coming around once we got LeBron and AD... interesting

cmon maaaaaaneeeeeeeee lmao

Lmao they have ZERO regard for ANYONE on the perimeter

💯💯💯. This is why the noise mean when casual fans keep calling for LeBron to drive into 4 defenders. They're tearing us to make a shot and we can't. Once again, we shoot under 25% from three. LeBron is setting up his teammates for completely uncontested jump shots and they can't make them. You just can't win that way in modern basketball.

At any given time, we'd have 2 or 3 players who contribute nothing on offense. No spacing, no creation, just standing around the perimeter.

💯💯💯. This is why the noise mean when casual fans keep calling for LeBron to drive into 4 defenders. They're tearing us to make a shot and we can't. Once again, we shoot under 25% from three. LeBron is setting up his teammates for completely uncontested jump shots and they can't make them. You just can't win that way in modern basketball.

At any given time, we'd have 2 or 3 players who contribute nothing on offense. No spacing, no creation, just standing around the perimeter.
Yeah man
And as much as folks want Bron to go out chucking unless his jumper is scorching that **** gonna be soo ugly and that’s not better :lol:

man’s need the team mates to atleast be threats because that forces the defense to make decisions instead of just all 4-5 face guarding bron lmao

mon another note **** it man
Game 6
AC/KCP/Bron/AD/Gasol for starters
Put that German Raymond Felton on the bench lol

Panic meter may already be at 8. No amount of film session gonna save this team.

cmon maaaaaaneeeeeeeee lmao

KCP, DS, and Kieff ALL with poor recognition, just standing around, waiting for threes.

Soon as these 3 stiffs saw Bron penetrate, instead of cutting and rotating to the correct spot to give Bron PASSING ANGLES and making life easier for him, they twiddling thumbs specatatin SMH
20210602_021124.jpg

You're joking right?

Didnt know Wes, Trez, and Gasol were known for being "paint attackers" in the playoffs cause we ain't seent IT.
Lakers essentially had three resources to really improve last off-season. The draft pick, Danny Green's contract and the MLE. They got Schroder and Trez out of it. I knew all along they were brought in primarily to get through the regular season, with the hope that Bron and AD would lift them come playoff time. Hindsight is 20/20, but just hasn't worked out because of injuries and respective flaws.

Cant win if two of the starters scored as many points as AD in street clothes. Theres no brainer there. Thats just inexcusable especially if you’re trying to get that big contract. KCP just hesitates on his Js ..i dont know what’s wrong with him. PHX also shot the lights out. Sometimes you really cant do anything about it and it takes the wind out of you seeing all that many shots go in.

I dont think AD plays game 6 either.

Back
Top Bottom