**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

The Lakers' Championship Formula has Never been about the Lakers being a great three point shooting team and we won 5 chips the last 2 decades without being a top 10 three point shooting team.

It's all about the Big 2 and the TYPES of specific role players that fit very specific roles that will make the Lakers champs once again, and not about acquiring "three point shooters." IMO of course

The baffling part is that We sign so many players for the sole purpose of shooting open threes created by of LeBron and AD yet they can't hit anything once they get here. Wes Matthews, KCP, Danny Green, McLemore, Morris. The list goes on. We're not asking these guys to create their own shots or take threes off the dribble. We're literally asking them to be ready to hit uncontested threes when the moment comes yet we're still in the bottom third of the league.

We lead the league in missed uncontested three-point shots. It's unacceptable

LAKER NATION gotta show up at staples and help our boys out tomorrow, Phoenix at full capacity is a problem…

we can win, but guys other than LeBron gonna have to show & prove….time to put on the big boy pants and see who’s bout it.

_vEiYS3ps3MJC5NNzd0znnLl90k8klTXMDxnoP8gzWM.jpg

It’s funny because i’ve seen sixers fan making fun or AD……..
lakers +lebron association tax
AD gets hurt = he gets smoke. killed. "not realible not mamba soft"
embiid gets hurt (prob just as often and more severe) = crickets and get well wishes lol

I don't think the roster is worse than last year. I'll go to my grave believing that this year's team is still better structured than last year's team. The difference is health. LeBron and AD were healthy for all of last season. Prior to the bubble, we only played one game last season without LeBron or AD. We played 20 such games this season.

Between LeBron and ADs injuries, Gasol and Schroeder getting COVID This season has just been cursed.

I don't think the roster is worse than last year. I'll go to my grave believing that this year's team is still better structured than last year's team. The difference is health. LeBron and AD were healthy for all of last season. Prior to the bubble, we only played one game last season without LeBron or AD. We played 20 such games this season.

Between LeBron and ADs injuries, Gasol and Schroeder getting COVID This season has just been cursed.
I think we were injured right before the break going into the stretch. The shutdown helped get us back to healthy.

All i know is for next year, i hope we have a playoff spot locked up early on and then can rest AD as much as possible. Bron also gotta show andget AD on his body plan or whatever because it seems to be working for b

before injuries and covid team was rolling
top 5 in both off/def (i think?)
close to 1 seed
bron was playing like a MVP and both he and AD were at first-team all def levels lol

shooters was atually converting at a league average rate

at this point im not even sure AD should try to play the next game (and 7 if possible) lol

i get if they won this series it would salvage a little bit of the season but idk
would rather them get some full full rest and recovery and have another revenge tour next year :lol:

happened to find this…. GOOD LORD IM SICK
injuryed every week basically :lol:

holy ****

he need to stop the ******** and get on Bron regimen bro
spend that $1-2M on your body ******* invest in yourself man lol **** matters

we probably be in a way better spot too tho if ***** *** solomon hill dont dive at Bron's ankles
he basically look like how he did when he came back from the groin injury the other year
the dunks and lobs might fool folks but not i lol (he's a left foot leaper, high sprain on right foot)

I'm a Lakers fan first but I'm logical about things. Our guards literally got outscored by 50. This is on the whole team, LeBron is the only player that even played OK.

Where were you when we sucked? You started coming around once we got LeBron and AD... interesting

Lol. Sureeee. And Oh my I didn’t know I had to check in my laker fan credential on here(I’ll keep that in mind the next time Lebron walks off on the team). Who knew you gotta prove to strangers you’re a laker fan on Niketalk of all places? I sure as hell didn’t. Again, if you weren’t so obsessed with the guy, you’d realize it’s inexcusable for a team leader to quit on the team and walk off the court cause their losing. Keep making excuses for the man, while I go check in.

Back
Top Bottom