**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Hi winnie đź‘‹
Best Whinnie The Pooh GIFs | Gfycat

Would be foolish to trade Kuzma just to trade him. At least get his value up mid season then trade him for a disgruntled “good” player

like a Marcus Morris tier player

Who do you think Kyle Kuzma is at this point?
The regular season all around decent player. His playoff game has his stock soooo low. I wouldn’t trade him just to trade him. Like I wouldn’t do Kuzma for 2 2nd rounders.

if that’s all the offers, you have to keep him.

Hypothetical trade question.

Kuz for Jae Crowder straight up.

Not that I’m advocating for a move like this, but if Phx called and wants to make the deal how many of y’all are pulling the trigger?

Hypothetical trade question.

Kuz for Jae Crowder straight up.

Not that I’m advocating for a move like this, but if Phx called and wants to make the deal how many of y’all are pulling the trigger?
Hypothetical doesn’t work bc they never would

And **** crowder.

The regular season all around decent player. His playoff game has his stock soooo low. I wouldn’t trade him just to trade him. Like I wouldn’t do Kuzma for 2 2nd rounders.

if that’s all the offers, you have to keep him.
trading kuzma for a bowl of frosted bird **** would make this team 100 percent better.

Lol lol lol lol
I'm not really on "Team Trade Kuz", but if he has to go for the team to upgrade at other positions then so be it.

In this scenario I'd be looking to move on from Dennis...start a Kennard/KCP backcourt, with AC/THT off the bench....add a vet minimum big man and probably the best wing available for the taxpayers MLE.

From the Clippers standpoint they have a lot of guards under contract next season....Pat Bev, Rondo, Mann, and PG plays a lot of SG minutes. If they bring back Reggie they'll have a pretty crowded backcourt. Not sure if they'll be able to bring back Batum, so Kuz would take over that 3/4 role for them if he moves on.

We should def trade kuzma

but the takes in here about how bad he is are ridiculous.

same energy about Lonzo. Now people want him back lol.

Believe me I want him traded too. I might have even said I’d feed him to a hungry pack of dogs during the suns series but everyone calm down.

Last edited:
Kennard. The guy even ty lue refused to play? You think vogel gonna play him? The guy is basically mclemore level defender.
Yes. I even laid out the argument why Kennard was the odd man out at times…but still found a way in the rotation when it mattered.

Would need to watch some video of his defense to see what exactly his issues are BUT regardless if Vogel is as good of a defensive coach as his reputation suggests then he should be able to help him become serviceable in that regard… I mean Kuz went from turnstile level defense to being okay. Let’s say if it was Lakers vs Bucks in the finals you could always hide him on a guy like PJ Tucker or even Brook Lopez.

40% three pt shooters don’t become available very often. Again, I’m fine with keeping Kuz but this would be a move I’d make if there no other options available.

Back
Top Bottom