**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

A viable point guard will get us through the slog of the regular season, but we know come playoff time it's LeBron and AD time.

With the taxpayer MLE, who are you paying out of this group:

PJ Tucker
Reggie Bullock
Nic Batum
Rudy Gay
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza
Maybe Nic or reggie

A viable point guard will get us through the slog of the regular season, but we know come playoff time it's LeBron and AD time.

PJ Tucker
Reggie Bullock
Nic Batum
Rudy Gay
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza
Green

PJ Tucker
Reggie Bullock
Nic Batum
Rudy Gay
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza
Nobody really. Nobody worth $5 mil from the group except for maybe Rudy Gay. Ariza and the rest only worth veteran minimum. Tucker worth more but he not a fit for LAL

The rest are a no for me. We can probably get Melo for the taxpayer MLE easily so I'd take him with no hesitation.

Last edited:
Not sure why any Laker fan would want Bullock. Dude is completely one-dimensional, he's never made big plays in key moments of games, and we already know his 3-point shooting will get worse by coming here.

Reactions: MVP
All the

PJ Tucker
Reggie Bullock
Nic Batum
Rudy Gay
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza
Would rather just keep Kuz to fill the wing role. Philly won’t let Danny get away, and the rest of the FA wing market is horrible

Reactions: DLF
All the

Would rather just keep Kuz to fill the wing role. Philly won’t let Danny get away, and the rest of the FA wing market is horrible
Shhh you can’t speak reasonably here. Play along man. Follow my lead:

“Trade Kuzma for reddick or Korver”
“Trade kcp for a real shooter. Trade him for cap space and sign Joe Johnson”

I would say the Lakers are doing a disservice by not trading if we can’t use him to strengths.
The problem is he’s way too inconsistent. I think a change of scenery would be good for both sides if there’s a good deal on the horizon.

I would say the Lakers are doing a disservice by not trading if we can’t use him to strengths.
The problem is he’s way too inconsistent. I think a change of scenery would be good for both sides if there’s a good deal on the horizon.
We in business of making our team better not making sure Kuzma thrives elsewhere. He will be a laker until a reasonable trade comes up. If he doesn’t like it he can lick my balls

If the rumors of more AD at the 5 and Bron at the 4 are true, then that opens up the starting SF spot and Kuz can slide in right there. Last year’s backcourt was too small, would be great if KCP could be slotted back to guarding pg’s on defense and find a SG with some secondary ball handling/play making abilities. Add a vet min center, change of pace back up pg then add a few extra bodies to round out the bench.

Reactions: DLF

PJ Tucker
Reggie Bullock
Nic Batum
Rudy Gay
Danny Green
Trevor Ariza
Tucker for me.

-foe

If the rumors of more AD at the 5 and Bron at the 4 are true, then that opens up the starting SF spot and Kuz can slide in right there. Last year’s backcourt was too small, would be great if KCP could be slotted back to guarding pg’s on defense and find a SG with some secondary ball handling/play making abilities. Add a vet min center, change of pace back up pg then add a few extra bodies to round out the bench.
Hence need for “big sg”. Green is that.

218298582_4918845281477290_3183518612871672509_n.jpg

212488545_4918655464829605_357993336379843236_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom