**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Pelicans want Kyle and are prepared to Max him.

Cross him off the list.
Ya after I heard about the list of teams with cap space I was shocked people think lakers have a chance at lowry derozen Cp3. Good teams too. Knicks, heat, grizzlies. Also teams like Pelicans who have Zion and new coach. Ya nobody taking that much of a pay cut lol.

first lavine
Then cp3
Westbrook
Then Lowry and Derozen
Now hield.

told y’all. Who will it be next!!!!??? Lol.

o1sl7r931ed71.jpg

Jared Butler, Jaden Springer, Ayo Dosunmu, Bones Hyland, Deuce McBride, Tre Mann, Jason Preston

#22 to OKC for #34 and #36
#22 to New Orleans for #35 and #40
#22 to Detroit for #36 and #42

If you believe the rumors of Buddy interest and Trezz opting-in, then should root for the Kings to lose Richaun Holmes.

If the package was just Kuz and Trezz, for Buddy, that's an immediate yes.

Re: hield for kuz and Trez.

we need to rinse our palate of these playoffs.

kuz at 13 is great for a team like the kings. That’s good value.
Harrell with two good point guards like Tyrese and Fox at 9.7 mill is also a good deal.

hield was disgruntled and has wanted out of Sac for a while and he makes 23 mill! That’s ok for us bc lakers are rich but these other teams don’t get much value out of such players. That’s why Grant and Brodgon were said to be on the block. At 20+ for each, those small market teams just don’t make sense financially or basketball wise.

what other team is gonna give them 2 ready to plug in players? And if kings want, both are easily tradable for picks once their value is elevated.

I'm in 100% on Hield for Kuz and Trezz. He solves all 3-point shooting concerns.

Then trade the 22 for 2 second rounders.

Then trade KCP, THT, Schroder, plus one of the 2nd rounders for Westbrook.

Sign Melo to the TPMLE.

Starting lineup solved.

Westbrook
Hield
Melo
Bron
AD

Who says no?

I'm in 100% on Hield for Kuz and Trezz. He solves all 3-point shooting concerns.

Then trade the 22 for 2 second rounders.

Then trade KCP, THT, Schroder, plus one of the 2nd rounders for Westbrook.

Sign Melo to the TPMLE.

Starting lineup solved.

Westbrook
Hield
Melo
Bron
AD

Who says no?
Pelinka

that’s too much for Westbrook. Remember, if wiz trade for Westbrook...that means they want to tank further, Westbrook has an AWFUL contract, wiz will be lucky to not have to attach a pick to get rid of him.

if they want Shroeder. Just sign him to a 25 mill year, attach kcp, Gasol and McKinnie to make money work. They can buy out Gasol, waive McKinnie, trade kcp for a 1 rounder and trade Shroeder next year after he raises his stock

we need to keep one of Shroeder or tht or kcp in any Westbrook deal. Can also do tht and Shroeder sign and trade to make money work and keep kcp.

Kcp hield melo Lebron ad Westbrook 22nd pick. Maybe: Howard, green, Noel, etc

all good starting point assuming Pelinka wants to flip everything. I personally am ok running it back with minor changes (kuz trez for hield only)

Buddy would be a game changer offensively. Demands so much attention with his shooting and he's actually a decent passer attacking close outs.

Just worried about the defense. Who does he guard in closing lineups and who is the best defensive pairing next to him? Still need a wing stopper next to him.

Buddy would be a game changer offensively. Demands so much attention with his shooting and he's actually a decent passer attacking close outs.

Just worried about the defense. Who does he guard in closing lineups and who is the best defensive pairing next to him? Still need a wing stopper next to him.
AD, engaged LeBron, Caruso/Schroder can hold it down.

That’s why I think kuz and Harrell is perfect deal for him.

he’s somehow turned into Bradley Beal on Twitter lol.

he makes 23 mill. Good shooter but when kcp is hot there isn’t much of a difference and kcp making 12 next year and partially guarenteed year after and is a much better defender. For the lakers that difference is worth it so it makes sense for us. For other teams, to trade assets for Hield making 23 mill won’t be worth it unless you’re going from very very good to elite which is what would happen to us since Kuzma to hield jump is big

AD, engaged LeBron, Caruso/Schroder can hold it down.
That’s why I’d be for holding onto Dennis even if we get a vet pg. give us a. Asset to use and also he’s very good if we can sign him for 17 and he comes off bench

For record if grant is available. I’d rather do kuz and Harrell for grant

or even kuz 1st rounder Gasol (to buyout later) for grant. Hell. Even throw in 2nd rounder can buy them

CLOSE with:

Caruso
KCP
Grant
Lebron
AD

my my my

Last edited:
I heard interesting takes on what would happen if we trade kuz for a guard (especially if we also giving up kcp and Shroeder)

we’d be bringing back 1 guard and losing 2 and a wing. Wanna know other wings we are gonna settle for? Caleb Martin...mo Harkless....he minimum level wings freaking suck

Back
Top Bottom