**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Will say the team didn't run and get easy baskets this past season like it did during the chip season.

Rondo was missed in that aspect.

Bron pushed a lot as well which is honestly the majority of why our offense was even decent during that chip run. Our half court offense has been putrid both seasons since AD got here and Vogel isn't good on that end nor have they brought in an OC so gotta switch up the personnel. Ideally all things considered I want Zo back above all cause he can do most of what Russ does at half the cost and shoot the 3. But Pels got room now to match him so don't think he's a realistic option anymore.

Will be happy and accept whatever move we make.

only thing that won’t make me happy is if Harrell opts out and leaves and if Shroeder leaves without anything in return.

If Dennis leaves and it isn't a sign and trade, would we have enough to offer the regular MLE?

If he leaves for nothing but we're able to get a better wing, I wouldn't be mad at that.

If Dennis leaves and it isn't a sign and trade, would we have enough to offer the regular MLE?

If he leaves for nothing but we're able to get a better wing, I wouldn't be mad at that.
Yes I believe so. We can simply renounce his rights and get that MLE now. But Harrell has to also opt out. but have you checked the names of last years mid level players?

derrick Jones jr
Serge ibaka
Harrell
Favors

Ain’t the best type of contract for guys

Now if we can get DDR! That’s something

Trade Kuzma kcp Gasol McKinnie for Lowry

Boom.

or trade tht Kuzma for 25 mill of Lowry. Trade kcp for DDR sign and trade (10 mill). Use MLE on a wing (bullock?) Rest of guys be vet min

Lowry
Bullock
Ddr
Lebron
Ad

Lol

we are not getting lowry without trading schroeder for him
Why not? It’s a sign and trade. The raptors have very little say in the matter assuming they wanna do right by Lowry. Getting kcp Kuzma and non guarenteed deals gets them some assets for him vs losing him for nothing to the heat knicks or Pelicans. Kcp and Kuzma are assets that can be traded for 2nd rounders.

between Suggs and FVV. Why get Shroeder for25 mill?

The defense is going to take a hit in theory with Buddy and Russ absolutely, but our offense should be able to take a major jump with the shooting from Buddy and Russ pushing the pace in transition for easy baskets.
Actually, I'm with it. I'm doing this all wrong. I wasted damn near Kobe's entire career except the last like 2-3 seasons, because I thought he chucked too much. That man was a hooper. Period. And I missed being a fan.

Russy? I've always been a fan. I've always called him Beastbrook & Bestbrook. That man is a hooper, through-and-through.

Russy in purple & gold?

-foe

we are not getting lowry without trading schroeder for him

He's a FA right? I assume he goes for the check but if Demarr takes a cut to come to the Lakers it might lean him that way to do the same. All hypothetical but it's not impossible.

STOP TRYING TO PUT RUSS IN PURPLE AND GOLD INTO EXISTENCE PLEASE

russell-westbrook-lakers-photoshop.jpg

SOON

He's a FA right? I assume he goes for the check but if Demarr takes a cut to come to the Lakers it might lean him that way to do the same. All hypothetical but it's not impossible.
Money def talks though. Still think most proobable is both choosing money

Knicks have 51 mil in cap space

can sign both for 30/20

Back
Top Bottom