**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

FYI. If lakers could lose Gasol a contract and replace him with a minimum player. Jeanie would save about 4-6 mill in tax

sbt31f9weef71.jpg

she not doing that to Marc
thats Pau's brother
and Pau was Kobe's brother
Kobe was basically Jeanie's brother
Never said she will. Never said I wanted it.

Just an FYI if **** hits the fan. Remember how upset Marc was last year for stretches bc of playtime etc

BK getting that 11M trade exception is major

of all those teams tho dennis doesn’t make sense for them so they might be trying to find a team to take Dennis to complete the mega

Going to be interesting to see what the Lakers do with their remaining roster spots. I'd imagine that one of the three remaining spots is going to Jared Dudley. The Lakers still need a wing, preferably someone who can play defense. I would gladly take Danny Green back. He had a good shooting season last year and he's still a solid defender. Also, what about Kelly oubre? Similar to Schroeder, his market has dried up. Maybe he'll come here for a small, prove it deal.

Can’t find the post from above but earlier I said dumping Gasol 2.6 mill dollar deal would save Jeanie millions in taxes and someone replied and said they’d never do Gasol like that bc his brother loved kobe

well, apparently lakers had a sign and trade set up with Minnesota as a “salary dump” with Caruso AND Gasol.

look for Gasol to be on the block if he doesn’t fit in right away. It would be a double whammy for Jeanie. Lose the slow guy AND save money

For the record I like Gasol and think he’s gonna do well setting guys up from top of key. Keep him

Back
Top Bottom