**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Going to be interesting to see what the Lakers do with their remaining roster spots. I'd imagine that one of the three remaining spots is going to Jared Dudley. The Lakers still need a wing, preferably someone who can play defense. I would gladly take Danny Green back. He had a good shooting season last year and he's still a solid defender. Also, what about Kelly oubre? Similar to Schroeder, his market has dried up. Maybe he'll come here for a small, prove it deal.
Ya man that will be very interesting. I wonder if Rob is waiting on Shroeder to see what happens with a potential sign and trade?
Green or Oubre would be amazing. Preferably green bc I have heard Oubre is a drama queen and wants a huge role ala Kuzma. Honestly even Iggy would be fine. Play 5 mins a half and then ramp up in playoffs. Of course this would last option for me. Otherwise give a non guarenteed to Cacok and wait in the bushes for good players on buyout ala kemba. DOUBT we make a move before Friday. Once the details of the Russ and Caruso deals are in and see if we have a trade exception or not comes in perhaps there’s a over the cap team looking to dump moderate salary (4-6 mill dollars) on us. For example Utah just picked up Eric Pascall for a bag of nuts.

the real big baller move would be to give Shroeder 10 mill then package him later with Gasol and whoever wants out bc of log jam at guard for a player making 15-17 mill who wants out of their situation etc. receiving team gets shroeders bird rights

Last edited:
As much as I disliked Shroeder all year, and for the record I had been on the record to say he wasn’t it all year (damn I’m good) but I do feel bad for him. I never wanna see someone lose out on that much money. Hope he learns to be more humble, like me, and becomes a better teammate to recoup that money.

he was still decent for a back up and can flourish somewhere As a true 6th man

Another wing or PF type I agree

if Rob manages to hat trick buddy hield or Myles Turner man… :lol:
ice cube Jr said we getting someone even bigger named.

I’m thinking KD or giannis. Where’s Arye to make sense of this?

pelinka sends his regards

tenor (19).gif

Back
Top Bottom