**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I don't get it. You can't hire an interm GM during the season cause nobody is ditching their team like that. Timing makes no sense. Only reasonable candidates are agents? Go after Sam Hinkie please.

Isn't pelinka the guy who screwed ariza out of being a laker? I thought I read about how Mitch and co really didn't like dealing with him

Pelinka officially holding the GM position after having his fingerprints all over the Lakers the past 3-4 years. :lol:

Amick:

Two more names to watch in Lakers situation, in addition to Rob Pelinka & Arn Tellem: Portland's Neil Olshey & former Cavs GM Chris Grant

@ArashMarkazi

Following
More
Jim and Mitch were attached to their young players but there is no player on the Lakers roster that is safe if there's a player Magic wants.

Whip was right... Welcome to LA Melo
michael-scott-no.gif

Sad to see Mitch go. Not like this. Respect.
Thank you for protecting the future of the franchise by not gutting it to save your job.

As for Jim, thanks for nothing.

Lastly, trying to be cautiously optimistic with Magic at the helm but

ive-got-a-bad-feeling-about-this.jpg

Last edited:
Whip we need answers

Why you lie to the people? You promised a trade and nothing happened. Now we got a new front office so anything you said previously doesn't count since you couldn't have predicted what the new gm will do

Barbershop pushin your hairline so far back done messed up your mind too

Chris Grant? LMAO

And Neil Olshey, the guy who gave Evan Turner & Allen Crabbe $160 million LMAO.

Last edited:
If Dlo has the foundational skills to develop into an elite player, he won't be traded

But he can't blow by Diaw :lol:

Last edited:
Waxing poetic like he didn't just sign Mosgov and Deng to terrible deals. This was cumulative effect.

Told y'all this was coming.
I get it. But a career is more than just what is happening currently and when a man has worked that hard and has been a great GM over the course of his career. You treat him with respect. Not Fire the GM 3 days before the deadline. Treat him with class and respect. Treat him like the man that had a major hand in your last 2 championships. That's my only gripe

Back
Top Bottom