**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

239477259_5018862694808881_1603797324749525805_n.jpg

My how time flies...he's already 43

Every day the screensaver on my office monitor reminds me to honor the Legend.

It's Mamba Day every day for me, grinding and hustling to the fullest just like the mentality of the Idol.

RIP Kobe. #18iscoming #LakersTilidie
20210720_230347.jpg

20200529_134931.jpg

Kinda hard couple days with his birthday 8/23 and 8/24 the next day.....

Pretty sure the most words I have ever typed about any player in history in any sport is him. :lol

It's truly unfair he isn't around anymore to help the WNBA take off, and let us watch and enjoy Gigi's career. :(

Momo said if Rondo gets bought-out, good chance he returns to the Lakers. Maybe DeAndre Jordan too, but that might happen mid-year.

Reactions: DLF
Momo said if Rondo gets bought-out, good chance he returns to the Lakers. Maybe DeAndre Jordan too, but that might happen mid-year.
DJ went to BKN cause of KD
and now with blake there for one more season, they gonna cut him ?

cold world

Thanks

But Memphis NEVER buys out anyone lol

They’ll hold onto him til a team stupid enough to trade for him and his 9 mill a year salary

Kevin Love getting bought out and joinin up? Wonder if that's the "league will investigate us" move Cube's son was talkin about. 🤔

Kevin Love isn't that guy anymore. Seems like he's more interested in giving podcasts talking about the 2016 finals than he is actually contributing to basketball. He could totally be in a Blake Griffin situation but from what I've seen the last couple of seasons, it seems like he's pretty checked out.

Back
Top Bottom