**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Absolutely.
The upside would be too high to pass up. See Blake Griffin and Nic Batum this past season.
Not like we are looking for our 6th or 7th man

We are talking about roster spot number 13

low risk

Absolutely.

Not like we are looking for our 6th or 7th man

We are talking about roster spot number 13

low risk

If they get Love they’re not gonna play him at 13th roster spot minutes. It seems like he still thinks he can play too so I don’t know how willing he’d be coming to accept that role, considering he kind of has an ego

If they get Love they’re not gonna play him at 13th roster spot minutes. It seems like he still thinks he can play too so I don’t know how willing he’d be coming to accept that role, considering he kind of has an ego
Then you drop him

Roster is fine as it is so low risk.

griffin had an ego too. Going a team full of stars prob changes him.

Svi back?

Svi, Rondo and Love?

Russ/Rondo/Nunn
Baze/THT/Monk/Svi
Bron/Ariza/Ellington
AD/Love/Melo
Gasol/Dwight

:eek :lol :smokin

Dwight, Love and Melo all on the Lakers, just like I suggested in like 2013-14. :rollin

Only....with Bron, Russ, Gasol and the unibrow. :rollin

Didn’t realize Kevin love is only 6ft 8. For some reason I thought he was taller.
Ya that’s why it’s funny to hear people say he will come and be our “back up center”

we trying to go with short Montrezl type backup center again?
We need 2 lob catching shot blocking 7 footers for our defense.

wouldn’t mind Gasol retiring or being traded for Damian Jones

So the apparent last swingman spot: Svi, James Ennis and Jakarr Sampson (He's more of a PF).

Reactions: DLF
Didn’t want to be that guy to always be bringing in realistic (bad) news for y’all but I coulda told you that Love was not gonna accept no damn buyout. You’re asking someone who already won a title to take 10-15 million dollar pay cut. In what planet would that be good advise for anyone? Kemba did it but he signed a 8-10 mill dollar deal immediately after. Blake did it but he had not won anything yet and that’s your 1 player in 20 years to do so. Maybe in 2040 we will see it again

q3E.gif

Back
Top Bottom