**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

AD really Kawhi-esque in his personal life.

No wonder he hasn't been seen at practice, he's been planning his wedding

E_npfdxXEAAYVA7

AD really Kawhi-esque in his personal life.

No wonder he hasn't been seen at practice, he's been planning his wedding

E_npfdxXEAAYVA7

For me, this has always been the weird thing about Anthony Davis going to Lakers in order to become a more high-profile star with more endorsements. He's a quiet guy who doesn't say much and doesn't have much personality. I understand going to play with LeBron to help him win (obviously this is worked out) but I never understood the angle of him wanting to become a more public figure in LA. Maybe he just likes the weather better...🤷🏿‍♂️

For me, this has always been the weird thing about Anthony Davis going to Lakers in order to become a more high-profile star with more endorsements. He's a quiet guy who doesn't say much and doesn't have much personality. I understand going to play with LeBron to help him win (obviously this is worked out) but I never understood the angle of him wanting to become a more public figure in LA. Maybe he just likes the weather better...🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah you overthinking it.

Being all over Social media and posting videos isn’t what makes you “Hollywood” and “seen”

winning in a laker uniform automatically just makes you a household name. Popularity goes through the roof just by wearing the jersey. Plus there are a ton of behind the scene business deals these guys make in their cities.

Back
Top Bottom