**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lmao at wanting Trezz on the team.
Good for him but I never want him on any team I root for. Don’t care what how many points he scores.

Y’all really complain about EVERYTHING. Caruso I can understand but TREZZ????

Lmao at wanting Trezz on the team.
Good for him but I never want him on any team I root for. Don’t care what how many points he scores.

Y’all really complain about EVERYTHING. Caruso I can understand but TREZZ????
Read the post again

I said I don’t want trez.
I’m pointing out the question I was asking all year which is “why aren’t we running pick and rolls for trez” we needed half court offense help last year and we never put him in spots. He’s a good innings eater but not a playoff player.

I have little faith that Vogel will figure out how to get monk (for example) in right spots. You think if Vogel had Lou Will that he would use him how he was used in Lac? Doubt it.

I’m merely pointing out that Harrell went from 18 and 18 a game in 19, 20… To 13 a game in 21 now back to 18 a game. 7 point drop. Now he is playing rondo and Russ together. Telling Russ he has green light to take catch and shoot 3s. Not calling time out when AD takes a 20 footer and slaps him across his ugly face and demands he take it inside.

i get the feeling he’s what d’antoni was on defense except on offense. “Eh just figure it out. Lebron you figure it out. I’ll focus on D” except the roster is set up the exact opposite

Schroder and Caruso aren't pick and roll guards.
Maybe that’s part of the problem

we get guys that don’t fit a system and then say they suck when they don’t don’t thrive in the system that doesn’t work for rhem

Russ should come off the bench, lead 2nd unit

Russ shouldn't be on same lineup as Bron and AD

Let Russ run wild with Dwight and the rest of the guards

The reason Vogel plays Rondo with Russ is so Rondo can control the rock some of the time they're in there together in order to minimize and compensate for Russ' low bball IQ and turnovers.

Would Russ accept coming off the bench if it means improving how the team plays overall? He should if he's all grown up now and wants to be a team player.

nah **** just different when you get to go hoop and no one gives a **** about what you do lol

Lakers lights too bright bros lol
Possibly

look at Westbrook. He’s shook right now. Before coming to LA he was elite playmaker and made great decision. Shot well from 3 and played elite D. Now he sucks

Good for Trez, Kuz, KCP and all the former Lakers doing well this season. Rooted for them when they were on the squad but now that they’re gone I really dgaf about them anymore.

But maybe that’s just me. Don’t really regret the team moving on from any of them honestly.

Kenny “Cardio” Pope was the most frustrating of the bunch to me. I kinda expect inconsistent play from bench guys…there’s a reason they’re in that role. Need my starting two guard to be more consistent, at least offensively. His defense was appreciated though

I think KCP's play last season was victim of the short turnaround. He was hurting bad by the end of the Suns series.

He’d been getting his cardio on way before the bubble offseason

Lol he was amazing anytime after he fell on a fast-break.

most in here still talking about those former guys aren’t saying we should not have traded them. It has to do with Vogel as a coach and how he used Harrell when AD got hurt. That is all.

same with Caruso. It’s fair to bring his name up when guards continue to torch us and we say “man if we had a big great defensive guard…” it still relates to our current team

You guys think Fizdale going to replace Vogel or will we look at an outsider when Vogel is fired? M

Back
Top Bottom