**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

He stunk those first two or three weeks then became the third best player on the chip team.
Sure, he had some stretches of really good play as a Laker and other stretches where he was borderline unplayable. Didn’t call him a scrub, just said too inconsistent as a starting SG.

He comes off the bench in Wash right? Haven’t been keeping up with them

Sure, he had some stretches of really good play as a Laker and other stretches where he was borderline unplayable. Didn’t call him a scrub, just said too inconsistent as a starting SG.

He comes off the bench in Wash right? Haven’t been keeping up with them
He's the starting SF.

Lol he was amazing anytime after he fell on a fast-break.

most in here still talking about those former guys aren’t saying we should not have traded them. It has to do with Vogel as a coach and how he used Harrell when AD got hurt. That is all.

same with Caruso. It’s fair to bring his name up when guards continue to torch us and we say “man if we had a big great defensive guard…” it still relates to our current team
All good man, I know it’s just talking points.

For me it’s like dealing with an ex when you break up…you might see em out, looking good and it’ll have you thinking about that old thang but there was probably a good reason why y’all broke up and it’s best to keep it in the past :lol:

All good man, I know it’s just talking points.

For me it’s like dealing with an ex when you break up…you might see em out, looking good and it’ll have you thinking about that old thang but there was probably a good reason why y’all broke up and it’s best to keep it in the past :lol:
True

imagine dumping your ex who wasn’t perfect but y’all had a house and nice 401k together for a toothless drug addict with 9 kids bc she had a big ***. Meanwhile the perfect girl who has been trying to hook up with you really bad, but is now taken, just won the power ball.

only thing now is to get some teeth fixed and discipline the kids to make them palatable.

11CC5585-6D86-4B5C-A153-5265FA2F7E0C.jpeg

Last edited:
True

imagine dumping your ex who wasn’t perfect but y’all had a house and nice 401k together for a toothless drug addict with 9 kids bc she had a big ***. Meanwhile the perfect girl who has been trying to hook up with you really bad, but is now taken, just won the power ball.

only thing now is to get some teeth fixed and discipline the kids to make them palatable.

11CC5585-6D86-4B5C-A153-5265FA2F7E0C.jpeg

Bron got his guy...now we gotta deal with it.

Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 = anonymous scout

I think the truth is. Pelinka needs to make moves at deadline to try and build roster so that in a playoff series if you need to bench Russ indefinitely, you can still win with Bron and AD. Season really comes down to Tht and to an extend ariza. . If THT takes a leap we will have a big three of lebron ad and tht lol

Last edited:
Brosizzlew30.23 Brosizzlew30.23 = anonymous scout

I think the truth is. Pelinka needs to make moves at deadline to try and build roster so that in a playoff series if you need to bench Russ indefinitely, you can still win with Bron and AD. Season really comes down to Tht and to an extend ariza. . If THT takes a leap we will have a big three of lebron ad and tht lol

This what I said last week....
Westbrook should come off the bench and lead the 2nd unit.

Russ on the floor at the same time as Bron is detrimental cause he can't shoot and he doesn't slash.

Starters: Bradley (defender) or Rondo, Monk (deep threat), Bron, AD, DJ

2nd Unit: Russ/Nunn, THT/Reaves/Baze, Melo/Ariza, Dwight.

Closers: Russ, Reaves, Bron, Melo, AD

Russ can run n gun all day long with all those guards in the second unit. Ellington is the odd man out cause Reaves will surpass him on the depth chart by midseason.

If we need to bench Russ in the playoffs, we already have Rondo who can run point in crucial moments of games plus another playmaker in THT. Nym Nunn can also play combo guard.

Which is why I believe Pelinka built the team the way he did this offseason. He may have foreseen the inevitable - Russ struggling to play team ball and team defense with Bron and AD. We are loaded at guard so that we have insurance just in case Westbrook doesn't pan out or is eventually traded.

There are growing rumors if Westbrook won't work that a possible Russ for Ben Simmons trade may be a possibility brewing in the horizon.

Simmons would add the much needed additional wing defender and all around defensive presence who can guard all five positions that this team so desperately needs.

We’re stuck with him fellas

I think he picks up his $47 M option for 22-23

let’s just hope he gives us 2 solid seasons and the turnovers and poor shooting improve over time

Lebron must be playing today bc the lakers are favored by 7.5.

without him, that’s easy money on the Cavs

While were dreaming up Rustle trades that will never happen.........

I'll take Hield + H. Barnes please

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom