**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Lakers should trade for Lamar Stevens. He’s missed 4 layups. He’s fit in with us.

spectrum messin up I was watching on a TV with a box got up to my room with the roku + spectrum app, channel doesnt even show up on the guide :stoneface:

Melo has been at fault for nearly every Cavs layup. What an abomination.

Melo my ***** I hate it had to be him. :smh:

He might be the worst in the league thus far. Melo will swipe down one good time, might body you up a lil bit. Besides that he can't stay in front of anyone any more. Not looking good for my dog.

Who would have thunk it:

having defensive players out there improves the defense

Who would have thunk it:

having defensive players out the the defense

Turns out we didn’t need one dimensional 3 point shooters but actual hard nose defenders to be good

I just realized something that blew my mind:

Russell Westbrook deservingly made the top 75 list….however, he might also be arguably the worst high usage star basketball player I’ve ever seen. Great and HORRIBLE at the same time.

Remember the days when Kobe use to control the pace of an entire game. Some games he’d decide to score for 8 straight minutes. Shot after shot. Make after make. Then he would spend the next 4 mins setting up pau now that they doubled him. Or start games to get others going and then spend a 8 min stretch going to work and just demoralize opponents.

RIP da GOAT

This team is not playing championship defense at all.
Jordan
Ellington
Monk
Melo
Likely Baze but he’s good off bench

will all be gone. Once team stays in the 20s defensively. They will switch mid season to all defense.

tht
Ariza
Lebron
Rondo (not for defense)
Westbrook
AD
Howard
bradley
Reaves

New:
Mathews
Defensive wing
Defensive wing
Defensive wing
Younger center

defensive wing at this pt will be is Wes Mathew’s quality. Maybe Aminu, Harkless type

Back
Top Bottom