**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Casuals were so excited about the Russ trade. But most of us here knew this would happen

I disagree with you now.
Russ will be great. In the play in game and beyond he will average 0 turnovers and shoot 50 percent from 3. Hrs saving his best shooting for the playoffs. 4D chess

Casuals were so excited about the Russ trade. But most of us here knew this would happen

We knew what we would get with Russ...

But what I don't think we saw coming was how bad this entire team was gonna be defensively and how stagnate the offense was gonna be at times.

Still a ton of time. 9 games out of an 82 game season. But if we don't hit a dominate win streak this team is just going to be middle of the pack and 2nd round exit.

Oh so it’s panic button time? Damn

russ experiment was always something that if it worked out they would be good but it margin of error for that version of this team is very small

I’m not sure we see this team but it’s potential lol eps with Vogel holding them back with rotations, the guys not buying in on defense esp russ, and russ just being the poor decision maker he is lol

**** crazy how much Bron masks man and he in gear 19 and still gotta do it all :lol:

Oh so it’s panic button time? Damn

russ experiment was always something that if it worked out they would be good but it margin of error for that version of this team is very small

I’m not sure we see this team but it’s potential lol eps with Vogel holding them back with rotations, the guys not buying in on defense esp russ, and russ just being the poor decision maker he is lol

**** crazy how much Bron masks man and he in gear 19 and still gotta do it all :lol:
Sure he masks ****

But this roster is also all his doing. Now he’s faking a tummy ache to avoid playing

zcb9l1uxqsx71.jpg

I’m trying real hard to give russ the benefit of the doubt.

real real hard.

dude is literally a bigger bonehead than JAVALE.

JAVALE MCGEE ladies and gentlemen.

Prime Lebron with prime Wade and prime Bosh started out, what, 9-8?

Didn't the Bron Cavs title team start really slow with Kyrie and Love?

You guys are bringing up we almost lost this, we shoulda lost that, ok, now go the other way, they clean up a huge lead vs OKC twice and hang on to the big lead vs GS and we'd be 8-1 and everyone would have their d*cks hard.

Bron, AD, Vogel etc will make adjustments as time passes. Ariza will come back, Nunn will come back, THT will come back and things will improve.

Y'all gotta relax.

Back
Top Bottom