**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Another bad sign for the season:

when we win players act like we won a title. “Omg. Why would melo be out of the league!!?? How did we sign Monk!!??” ”we got a squad!”!!!

When we lose or are losing (suns game): AD Howard etc all lose their minds.

fans can do that. Players can’t.

m9h3rrhiqhz71.jpg

Poor LeBron is getting too old. I love the man, but his time is sadly almost up. I do hope he gets to play at least one game against his son before he retires.

I can imagine that his shoe line will continue after he’s gone from the NBA, or he will follow a similar path that Shaq/MJ did.

If the Lakers lose to the Spurs today all hell will break loose :lol:

They bettnot stink it up on the early Sunday start like they've done many times in the past with these 12:30 tip offs

If the Lakers lose to the Spurs today all hell will break loose :lol:

They bettnot stink it up on the early Sunday start like they've done many times in the past with these 12:30 tip offs
Not really.

if we lose, it will be bc of injuries and early season meshing. No biggie.

If we win, we are the greatest team and “this is why you get Russell Westbrook!!!”

Crazy how we have so many HOFers one one team and the clips still better lmao
Uhhhh our guys are 80 years old. That don’t count

Clippers have a better coach, better front office that actually watches basketball, and their superstar is playing like a superstar.

we need health. Lebron tht Ariza. Then we can fully assess.

My HOFers comment was a joke. Casuals thought we were so stacked. Omg seven all stars on one team!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DLF
Key to victory today is the same as it’s been with all our wins:

one of Melo, Monk or Ellington needs to shoot 70% from 3 and go for at least 25.
Otherwise we lose.

Semi SRS

Literally no one celebrates like it’s a championship after a regular season win….but, ironically there are a few that sulk after a regular season loss like the team just lost game 7 of the finals.

Go figure

E57FBDB5-EC23-4487-8E08-0D4C38D2FCDD.jpeg

Dump the ball into AD into the post, everyone stand around the perimeter. Watch Davis hold it until the double team comes and then elevate and shoot an off-balance fadeaway jumper before the shot clock expires.

Rinse, wash, repeat

E57FBDB5-EC23-4487-8E08-0D4C38D2FCDD.jpeg

Dump the ball into AD into the post, everyone stand around the perimeter. Watch Davis hold it until the double team comes and then elevate and shoot an off-balance fadeaway jumper before the shot clock expires.

Rinse, wash, repeat
Then it’s Vogel.

call time out. Get in Davis face and threaten his life if he does that again. Problem solved. I knew I shoulda been a coach

Then it’s Vogel.

call time out. Get in Davis face and threaten his life if he does that again. Problem solved. I knew I shoulda been a coach
Yeah it’s one thing to have a struggle offense last year with below average offensive players but no excuse for that this season. Any decent offensive minded coach probably would have these guys scoring 120-130 a night 😂

We know the Lakers are cheap, cause there’s literally no reason not to have someone like a Gentry on the squad in an offensive coordinator type role.

Reactions: DLF
Back
Top Bottom