**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Not quite sure why you tagged aepps.

His posts are satire, yours aren’t.
2276A0C8-0681-48D3-89B7-6D454F322050.gif

players been taking shots at frank and frank been taking shots at the roster for a few pressers now lol

That's the one that hurts man, we could (and should) still have Caruso and things would be a LOT different. :frown:
I blame bron for that. he chose getting westbrook over running it back

he probably knew hed miss alot of games going forward.

westbrook plays better when lebron aint on the court. vogel should move russ to the bench when bron comes back

Reactions: DLF
Serious:
Maybe he knew and this is why they got Russ?

but then again he has barely played this year
I think he knew.

Too hard for him to get separation on the perimeter without a ball screen. Would love to see Bron operating more out of the post but we can’t have nice things now can we…

If this team would rebound, and just play soild...not great but soild defense they would be up 10 in this game.

I just don't understand how they let these guys parade to the rim.

Bc I was told to worry about Jeanie’s pockets

I’m gonna have to vote against firing Vogel. Think of the money ownership would lose if they fire him, have to pay him this year and next years salary. Along with paying a new coach and possibly new assistant. We are talking millions. I would understand if Jeanie let’s the season become a lost cause to save millions.

Frank is an idiot man on defense.
bros scheme only works for dudes with good def instincts and are willing to exert a **** load of energy on that side
he dunno how to come up with anything that maximises anyone else lol

bros scheme only works for dudes with good def instincts and are willing to exert a **** load of energy on that side
he dunno how to come up with anything that maximises anyone else lol
Well what do you know.
defensive schemes work well when you have defenders

like giving a mike d’antoni team a line up of Howard Harrell Roberson Caruso and Westbrook and asking him to fix their 3 point shooting

ironically, d’antoni would be a good coach for us

Back
Top Bottom