**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Isn’t that less than what they gave Beard? 😂

They must know something that we don’t cause that’s not even a real offer imo
I understood it as the offer was before Harden even got to the team, but that was a pretty disrespectful offer from the Clippers all things considered. :lol:

1720460398655.gif

Technically don't need cap space to dump a minimum contract like Wood or Reddish, but for the other players...

Utah will want to fleece the Lakers for draft picks even though they have a ton of cap space to absorb multiple contracts.

I still think Lakers best bet is to fleece Chicago for a FRP and acquire Vucevic and Lavine

Lakers have been trying to acquire Vucevic since like 2021. Although he isn’t Kessler defensively, he is a stretch 5 who can shoot the three and has size and has averaged double digit rebounds his entire career

Ntm 2 years at $20 mil per for Vucevic coincides with Bron and AD’s contracts too

Get it done Rob

Collin Sexton makes alot of sense, even moreso if they're willing to move Kessler.

UTA already has their 2027 top 4 protected. Remove the protections, you're already at one 1st.

One thing I love about Redick is he’s well spoken and he is authentic, keeps it a buck, says exactly how and what it is, and doesn’t give a damn about what others think of him.

And he seems to be a man of common sense.

Just like My President Donald Trump

#MakeTheLakersGreatAgain!

1720482111935.png

Look how much smaller AD is next to Embiid, who is a true center.

AD is even shorter than KD and is barely the same height as Bam, who is a true PF playing out of position at center just like AD has been doing the last three years. I really wonder why Riles drafted 7- foot Kel’el Ware 🤔

Baffling the idea that the Lakers can win a chip with AD being a full time starting center in a 5-out, 1-Big system and Jaxson Hayes as the only other center in the 9-10 man rotation.

Too bad they not doing an all world team photo. AD would look like a small forward next to all dem Sasquatch size European centers

😂

Last edited:
This is the only trade adding someone of value where Pelinka has any kind of real leverage in negotiations since both Zach and Vuc are actively being shopped.

If he doesn’t go all out to make this trade happen, and Add Vucevic to the package, he will have officially messed up Bron and AD’s window in Los Angeles to get multiple championships, which should be the expectation when you have two of the top 8 best players on your roster.

Neither DLo nor Rui can consistently carry the scoring load when it’s time for Bron to rest like Lavine can night in night out he is a guaranteed 23-27 ppg. ZL is a proven all-star scorer who was on the 2020 Olympic team that won the gold.

This trade, as long as one of Vucevic, Kessler, or WCJ is included in the package, is a no-brainer

Last edited:
Id be for it.

Concerns about Kessler’s level of offense, but I do like DLo’s ability to try and raise his offensive floor a bit.

Kessler is 3 months younger than Knecht and you would get 2 years $7mil and then a RFA year.

Neither DLo nor Rui can consistently carry the scoring load when it’s time for Bron to rest like Lavine can night in night out he is a guaranteed 23-27 ppg. ZL is a proven all-star scorer who was on the 2020 Olympic team that won the gold.

This trade, as long as Vucevic is included in the package, is a no-brainer.

That’s like $64 mil

There isn’t even a pathway to make this trade. It would be like a 9 for 2 trade.

Back
Top Bottom