**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If that's the best trade we can get I say we don't make a move. Don't let LeBron dictate another damn thing. Keep Russ call this season and next season a wash. Get Russ off our books after next year and go from there.

It’s not just the players. Everyone is delusional

Matt Barnes yesterday said the lakers are built for the playoffs. I think Kenny Smith and Kendrick Perkins said it too. :lol:
😂🤦🏾‍♂️ Kenny hasn't played in the league in 20+ years and Perk talk out of his *** daily. Ill listen to them when I want comedy or hot basketball takes, I won't listen to them when it comes to actually constructing a basketball team

C028797A-F69D-4C83-A728-1EDE9CB0A89B.png

Some really good sh*t here. They talk about LBJ was not a coach k fan because they lost in the fiba world championship tournament in 2006. Then they talk about how LBJ went to coach k in the 2008 olympic games and after the game against Australia LBJ b*tched and told coach k to pull a side Kobe about shot selection and stop taking “Kobe Laker Shots”

Yeah F LBJ and his million of LBJ stains!

I think the Knicks would be a prime Westbrook destination, but I would rope in another team to get more players.

I don't think Klutch would welcome Nerlens Noel to the Lakers. :lol:

C028797A-F69D-4C83-A728-1EDE9CB0A89B.png

Some really good sh*t here. They talk about LBJ was not a coach k fan because they lost in the fiba world championship tournament in 2006. Then they talk about how LBJ went to coach k in the 2008 olympic games and after the game against Australia LBJ b*tched and told coach k to pull a side Kobe about shot selection and stop taking “Kobe Laker Shots”

Yeah F LBJ and his million of LBJ stains!
The irony is that around 2008 Kobe went to three straight finals and won 2. Meanwhile lebron was ****ting his pants yearly around that time. Lol

Wild how we can be done with Russ and all his money after next year but y'all Wana commit 50 mil to two or 3 bums for another 3-4 years

Debating between two players on the same team I would target if I were the Lakers.

Please decide:

Player A
Two more years after this year
Early 30s, likely on a decline
High basketball IQ
Durability issues
Above average shooter, can handle the ball, pass
Fine defender

Player B
Expiring contract next year
Mid 20s, prime of his career
Super athletic
Not the smartest guy, very eccentric personality
Okay shooter at best, streaky
Defensive presence

pacershornetsbasketball.jpg

Debating between two players on the same team I would target if I were the Lakers.

Please decide:

Player A
Two more years after this year
Early 30s, likely on a decline
High basketball IQ
Durability issues
Above average shooter, can handle the ball, pass
Fine defender

Player B
Expiring contract next year
Mid 20s, prime of his career
Super athletic
Not the smartest guy, very eccentric personality
Okay shooter at best, streaky
Defensive presence

pacershornetsbasketball.jpg
1.png

2.png

Gordon Heyward makes too much sense. Makes 30mil+, longer contract, frequently hurt and takes touches away from Lamelo/Miles. I was honestly hoping & praying they were working the phone lines to MJ before the trade deadline to at least spark a convo on Rustle/filler for Gordon and Plumlee. Especially since he had just gotten hurt again.

I'm sure MJ would rather ship off Rozier with 4 more years after this one on his deal. I would honestly take just about anything considering the way this season has gone. 2+ decent rotation guys? Yes please.

Last edited:
Lakers: Bench Russ.
Vogel: I'll think about it. Let me see if anyone else...
Monk: Say less.

-foe

So Vogel and the staff can bench Russ at the end of games, openly discuss trading him at the deadline, leak stuff about him not getting along with the coaching staff etc but somehow supports him keeping him in the starting lineup…

What?? 😂

Back
Top Bottom