**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Jerry Buss hired Linda Rambis in the 70's? Huh?

I mean, he bought the team in summer of '79. One of his first moves was to draft Magic, and hire Linda Rambis?

And Vogel is a Phil Jackson product? :lol:

Yeah I thought I knew the team....clearly I don't. No clue all those guys were connected.

Just trade Russ and get 3 to 4 players back please. That's all.

So sick of BSPN. Watch NBA today and they made it seem as if DJ took a shot at us.

Then I go read the entire quote of what DJ said and of course...no where near what BSPN made it out to be smh.

Wouldn’t care even if he did take a shot. DJ has been done being an NBA player a couple years ago.

wiggins is the worst.

cant believe there were people out there who voted for him in the all star game.

all star game foever tainted.

From the little I know just from reading Magic Johnson’s autobiography where he talks about his teammates, Linda has been with the Lakers before Kurt working for Dr Buss. Kurt met her when he was still a player.

Bill is such a Laker hater. The Lakers reached the ultimate goal. Look at how many teams like the Nets and Clippers mortgage the future and don't win anything. The Celtics have won one title since 1986, you're telling me they wouldn't mortgage their future for another title?

Also, even if the Lakers had kept Randle, Russell, Ingram, Hart, Ball and Garland, what is that team accomplishing? None of their new teams have won anything and none of them have blossomed into all NBA players. The Lakers young corps would just would have become an expensive 6 seed

Re: that warriors trade

Not in a million years would the dubs give you kuminga and wiseman and Poole for lebron

That would be an utter steal for us. A team in the play in two years running, and missed the playoffs two years ago.

Don’t get lakers goggles now. We freaking stink

God forbid we get back to back buckets in the first quarter . Popabich of course calls a timeout

Back
Top Bottom