**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Bc they were up in the third quarter
By a whole 1 point? In the 3rd quarter at that…

I can understand calling it a tough loss if they were leading most of the game and gave it away, or leading with a few minutes or seconds to go but not this scenario. I was expecting a Spurs blowout for sure.

We had big name players active

Spurs had all no names

Big names should beat no names

It’s common sense :lol:

1646714980315.gif

Report: Phil Jackson advising Lakers owner Jeanie Buss

Sources say Jackson, the Lakers legend and ex-fiancé of Buss, whose presence at Saturday’s win against Golden State was highlighted by the team’s Twitter account, has been in frequent contact with Buss about team matters all season long. The complicated and often uncomfortable dynamics surrounding the Westbrook situation, in particular, are known to have drawn his interest.

Phil advising his B to hire Kurt as coach. Just watch and weep. It will all happen soon. The triangle is back. You’ll see

Phil’s coaching tree is trash

That interview with Westbrook was hard to listen to.

Watching him on the floor these last few games it's clear he has lost all confidence.

Just sad.

On a brighter note :lol::lol:

Last edited:
5D638306-C5D1-4B68-BAA0-0329EAFFC8BF.jpeg

8D42C0EC-EA0D-4113-8544-4536805B2E46.jpeg

Just saw his interview… I really do hate this season.

5D638306-C5D1-4B68-BAA0-0329EAFFC8BF.jpeg

8D42C0EC-EA0D-4113-8544-4536805B2E46.jpeg

Just saw his interview… I really do hate this season.

The whole situation is sad. On one hand I totally understand how this season might take a tole on a player and their family. It's not fair to his wife and kids.

On the other hand you're a superstar NBA player making $40m+ and this comes with the territory. Opposing fans calling you "Westbrick" is pretty G-rated when it comes to heckling.

Also, does he think that opposing fans are going to stop because he told them to? Now that they know they can get under his skin and bother him, things will only get worse. It's amazing that Westbrook hasn't learned this lesson yet.

Last edited:
Westbrick was the smartest move Lebron made in this game of Chess.

If Westbrick works, great.

If not, Pelinka gets axed.

No one will blame Lebron in the end.

The Russ situation is unfortunate, and I don’t think stuff the fans booing/media shaming him bothers dude but what I got mostly from his interview is that it’s taking a toll on his family and that’s wearing on him.

Mostly what I hate about this situation is how this looks. Argue fair or unfair the optics definitely doesn’t help the Lakers in the future when it comes to attracting potential FA all stars to the team. And yes I know RW isn’t really a “star” anymore but that’s besides the point.

The Russ situation is unfortunate, and I don’t think stuff the fans booing/media shaming him bothers dude but what I got mostly from his interview is that it’s taking a toll on his family and that’s wearing on him.

Mostly what I hate about this situation is how this looks. Argue fair or unfair the optics definitely doesn’t help the Lakers in the future when it comes to attracting potential FA all stars to the team. And yes I know RW isn’t really a “star” anymore but that’s besides the point.
I don't think it affects our future to get people. People will forget. It's just not a good look and makes us look bad as fans.

Back
Top Bottom