**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I know we all thought we could take this game, but let's acknowledge we just beat an undefeated team 
smokin.gif

very nice win, tough road trip.

im just loving the effort, we were never in these games last season.

impressed w zupau's soft touch

Depending on how the Thunder-Warriors game goes on Thursday, the Lakers could be facing a tired and resting Warriors team on Friday.

View media item 2211452
I called it !
Man I think we gonna start the season 2-3 at best and 1-4 at worst.

Yeah we getting the W tonight.

@ Utah this Friday. Guaranteed loss up there when we play there.
@ OKC Sunday. Russy going to go off for 40+ and a triple double.
@ Indy next Tuesday PG13 going to school Randle.
@ ATL next Wednesday. Possible W even though its a second game of a back to back. Lakers always do well and that game is literally a home game with the amount of Laker fans show up whenver the Lakers play there.

Played 5 playoff teams and won 2. I'll take that.

And we're in the Jazz game despite playing horribly. Came down to the wire against Indy. Fought OKC got within striking distance with 4 minutes left and ran out of steam.

I'll take what we got in the first 5% of the season

Played 5 playoff teams and won 2. I'll take that.

And we're in the Jazz game despite playing horribly. Came down to the wire against Indy. Fought OKC got within striking distance with 4 minutes left and ran out of steam.

I'll take what we got in the first 5% of the season

Don't even want to think about the season creeping towards closure :lol:

He makes bad decision and plays too fast. I wouldn't consider Ju a low IQ player, his passing is too good. He ain't no Jevale.

He just be going for that home-run play EVERY TIME, kobe used to do the same **** his first few years

after he realize he dont have to cross his defender up every play and finds his spots on the floor, hell be ok.

But at his age, I do like the aggressiveness...its good experience for him sink or swim

2-3 isnt bad, but it could have been 4-1 or at least 3-2. Thanks for posting the highlights, sucks working the night shift and missing games :smh:

Back
Top Bottom