**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

I'd do it, depending on how often Randle is injured. Counting on having AD all the time is foolish at this point. When he's out, everything collapses. I want a front court that is strong when he's out, (which will be a lot), but STRONGER when he's in.

Plus I like Randle. And I think his game compliments Bron perfectly.

-foe

Facts. I think Randle would work. He’d have the ball in his hand enough.

We do need additional shooters though.

Factos…

You gentlemen know what you’re talking about. You know ball.

1650152989931.gif

Disappointed in the rest of you objecting to this trade scenario :smh::smh:

tay1 tay1

This Philly game sucks. Saw this thread kept bumpin in Sports. Read some delightful news (from you) and thought I’d add to the great conversation.

Jeeeeez

Never mind, there's no way in heck I would trade for Julius randle. He signed a 4 year/$117m deal last season that doesn't end until 2026 🤢

Screenshot_20220416-200928.png

Honestly, I would rather just suck next year then make another short-sighted move that will wreck our franchise until 2030. If LeBron is mad, then he can stay mad.

I have some hard truth for you guys:

Short of some type of miracle or a historically stupid GM, there is no trade out there involving Russell Westbrook that will make this team a title contender. This roster is just too poorly constructed. Unless another team hands us a top 10 player then we're stuck.

Because we're not going to win the title next year anyway, why not just hold on to him and trade him at the trade deadline or even let his contract expire and we can move into next off season with cap space?

Don’t care who we trade westbrick for. Players don’t matter. Superstar vs role player doesnt make a differnfe

I just saw Ja lose to D’lo. Ja is better than D’lo yet D’lo won? Did ja forget how to play? He’s just a guy in a jersey.

Here’s what I’ll say about Randle to you Lakers fan (in all seriousness, no trolling).

He makes the Lakers a better team immediately. And that’s what you need most of all.

He can play with AD, they were decent together in NO. Also his shooting percentage was down this year because “he was doing way too much”. He was literally taking shots off the dribble, fade-aways, etc….it was preposterous.

But with LeBron, he’d no longer have to do that. He’d get open shots which he can absolutely hit. He didn’t have any open shots this season, he got figured out last playoffs. LeBron would compliment him IMO.

Whatever tho. This trade isn’t happening anyway.

I'm kind of surprised by the stat. I would have thought Lebron, Steph or Durant would have scored more points.

This stat is kind of misleading though because players have higher scoring averages but the playoffs weren't for rounds until the mid 80s and the first round wasn't the best of seven until the mid-2000s. Otherwise Jerry West for Elgin Baylor will hold this record

Why do I feel like Austin Rivers is gonna play for the Lakers next year at some point? :lol:

Between the Hornets, Pacers, Rockets and Knicks deals, I like NY the least. But if you can get Randle without giving up a 1st it's a no brainer. Even with the clunky fit.

A complicated trade:

Lakers get: Gordon Hayward, Kelly Oubre, Mike Muscala, Kenrich Williams
Hornets get: Derrick Favors, THT, Ty Jerome, #30 pick
Thunder get: Russell Westbrook, JT Thor, #15, Lakers 2027 pick swap

Lakers get three wings and a stretch five for Westbrick. Giving up 2027 pick swap hurts, but it could be much worse.
Hornets get off Hayward's salary without taking back Westbrick. Do have to go back 15 slots in the draft and give up Thor.
Thunder get to move up 15 spots in the draft, two additional assets for rescuing Westbrick out of LA and buying him out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom