**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Does this loss mean Kyrie and Westbrick will opt in the final years of their contract, get traded for each other, and then Kyrie can get reunited with Bron and Russ gets reunited with KD?

Hmmm.....
Sometimes there are hypothetical trades that just makes so much sense because literally everybody involved is happy. This is the complete opposite of that.

-for

Seeing two rookie for NOLA playing key minutes in the playoffs and reminds me of the day when people were vehemently defending rob for trading our 22nd pick bc “hey rookies don’t contribute to winning teams anyways”

Lol

Can’t lie. Not having lakers in playoffs have allowed for watching young teams playing super hard, with heart. Young coaches. Putting it all out there.

If the suns lose in the first round without booker. Oh the poetic Justice

Only three teams I cannot have win. Suns. Warriors. Celtics. Sick of these franchises
Not gonna lie, I really don't mind the Dubs era right now when it doesn't affect the Lakers. It really is beautiful basketball. It just is.

No, this ain't no #mylakersmywarriors ish. 😂

-foe

Can’t lie. Not having lakers in playoffs have allowed for watching young teams playing super hard, with heart. Young coaches. Putting it all out there.

If the suns lose in the first round without booker. Oh the poetic Justice
CP3 HAVING A EPIC MELTDOWN…. BOOK OUT

KARMA BABY

Not gonna lie, I really don't mind the Dubs era right now when it doesn't affect the Lakers. It really is beautiful basketball. It just is.

No, this ain't no #mylakersmywarriors ish. 😂

-foe
Ya for me it’s Celtics and suns.

Don’t mind dubs at all. Like them a little actuallly.

dx1bd76trlv81.jpg

The Suns and to a lesser extent the Celtics. Anyone else will suffice.
Yes. Same.

Suns for sure bc of absolute recent issues.

Celtics by default but at same time basketball gods might reward their team building and effort so it wouldn’t be the end of world for me like some
If you. lPlus they got rid of Ainge and shroeder and anything to hurt lakers managements heart will help us long term.

Dubs I’m cool with. Again, effort and elite management being rewarded are all good to me.

Back
Top Bottom