**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

players take the blame for the loss

coaches take the blame for how the season goes

its been like this forever

we have ripped on westbrook, ad, bron, monk all season

coaches are not exempt from blame nor are they bulletproof.

next coach up!

coaches are not exempt from blame nor are they bulletproof.
HOW TF NOBLEKANE BECAME THE VOICE OF SIMPLIFIED REASON?

Theendishere.jpg

-foe

Short on time because I'm supposed to be working (👀), and I don't know if this will make sense but here's my thinking:
A move for someone like Darvin Ham means Lebron is the coach.
A move for a veteran coach like Quinn Snyder means that coach is coaching.

-foe

I won’t mind Ham. The Lakers job is definitely a job for a first time coach to cut his teeth on :lol:

He’ll just be happy to have the job and will let Rambis run the show. A strong experienced coach will kick everyone outta practice word to Phil. Plus Ham will be cheap

Lue was the one we let get away

Reactions: DLF
I’ve heard good things about Darvin. So happy they are interviewing. Bucks are a good team.

I don’t think that the jazz will fire Snyder. They will likely trade Gobert and then see how it goes with Mitchell/new players and try it out with Quinn

If they fire Quinn, and they keep their players. I can see them going all defense with Vogel. Lol

I'm fine with Ham being interviewed, if they think he's the man for the job then so be it.

Not that I know a ton about him, but I also didn't know much about Ime Udoka either before Boston hired him and that turned out fine.

Ham has won titles as a player and as a coach. Plus from an experience standpoint, Ham's been an NBA assistant coach for about 10 years now....and for what it's worth, nothing about him screams pushover to me.

But I am curious to know why he's being so easily dismissed by some of yall though.

Back
Top Bottom