**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

If Ham does become coach, it would be interesting to see what assistant coaches he brings over. If he even gets a chance to bring any :lol:

Believe he had momentum a few years ago to become a head coach, but his ex alleged some domestic violence/abuse. Not sure what happened after besides him denying it.

Believe he had momentum a few years ago to become a head coach, but his ex alleged some domestic violence/abuse. Not sure what happened after besides him denying it.

Good sign that we are not running out to interview the d’antoni and mike browns of the world

Hiring an assistant is in line with Jeanie’s budget and Kurt wanting to choose the assistants. Smh

Who do y’all want to coach this team?

😂 judging by the comments I’m seeing online some folks won’t be happy regardless of who they pick

Who do y’all want to coach this team?

😂 judging by the comments I’m seeing online some folks won’t be happy regardless of who they pick

Needs to be a clear upgrade over Vogel. So far, none of the candidates are that. If they pull Nurse, then maybe.

Needs to be a clear upgrade over Vogel. So far, none of the candidates are that. If they pull Nurse, then maybe.
I’m asking for specific names, not necessarily what coaching qualities you’re looking for.

But since you brought this up, what exactly does it take to be an upgrade over Frank?

I’m asking for specific names, not necessarily what coaching qualities you’re looking for.

But since you brought this up, what exactly does it take to be an upgrade over Frank?

Nurse, Spo, Pop, Kerr the only clear upgrades. (Phil excluded)

Malone is decent. Bud maybe but I'm not really convinced.

But D is right, none of it matters cuz you guys will be b*tching about rotations and ATO's before Christmas no matter who it is.

Nurse, Spo, Pop, Kerr the only clear upgrades. (Phil excluded)

Malone is decent. Bud maybe but I'm not really convinced.

But D is right, none of it matters cuz you guys will be b*tching about rotations and ATO's before Christmas no matter who it is.
Available coaches bro, cmon now.

I'll ask you again.... What does it take to be an upgrade over Vogel?

I think we'd all agree he cooked up some cool defensive schemes, what else did you like about him or think was his strength as a coach?

And just for the record I'm being genuine in my questioning.

If the new coach is able to manage personalities better, install some sort of offensive system but isn't quite as sharp as Vogel on defense is that a clear upgrade?

Available coaches bro, cmon now.

I'll ask you again.... What does it take to be an upgrade over Vogel?

I think we'd all agree he cooked up some cool defensive schemes, what else did you like about him or think was his strength as a coach?

Preparation.

His dealing with players. He managed guys very well, Russ bein the notable question mark and even with him he never slandered him he tried to praise him despite all the terribleness.

He sat guys when they needed it (Reaves late) he adjusted in series (2020 he managed everyone perfectly) but in the end he played guys given to him by the FO. (Drummond, Melo, Baze, Ariza, DJ, Russ etc) and had two stars who could not stay on the court.

Between his defensive prowess and handling players well, the offensive stuff is always gonna be Bron/AD. For some reason Bron insists on having another ball handler even tho it doesn't benefit us (or hasn't yet).

If I’m rob. I call Memphis and try bud package bazemore howard and Ellington for Ja morant.

Sign Spolstra. Bring in Ballmer as finance manager.

Boom

Back
Top Bottom