**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Am I the only one who would want us to go back to these uni's permanently?

That release by Klay :smh:

Unreal

Definition of catch and shoot

Last edited:
One gripe with Puke is he gives Deng too much freedom. Deng shouldn't be dribbling unless he's getting run off the three point line.

One gripe with Puke is he gives Deng too much freedom. Deng shouldn't be dribbling unless he's getting run off the three point line.

Yup Deng so far has been a terrible fit. I think he might be better coming off the bench, wouldn't mind if at some point this season Ingram takes the starting role from him.

I'd like to see D'Lo take Steph into the post more often man... He can get any shot he wants out of the post and also find others by collapsing the defense.

I'd like to see D'Lo take Steph into the post more often man... He can get any shot he wants out of the post and also find others by collapsing the defense.
Kinda odd we haven't seen one post up tonight given his success in Indy and Atlanta posting up.

This, Steph would either be food or D'lo would draw the double

Back
Top Bottom