**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Ingram had Nick's back. Ingram tough as nails. Zubac in the middle of the scuffle as well. Meanwhile DLo just stood there as far away from the melee as possible. lol

No. DLo was the first to push Monroe. Then back away promptly. But he was there lol

Nance pushed Monroe before Dlo did. Replayed it five times. Russell sorry to say ain't the one I would have on my side in a fraternity brawl

Smh at Dlo getting ejected for that weak *** push. Should've at least got his money's worth.

Oh almost forgot: I don't want players who push that weak on my team. Ship his *** out!!!

I bet we win now that a certain playa playa is out lol...then Luke gonna talk about how happy he was with the team's effort and resolve after the melee.

Last edited:
whos the guy that was drooling over booker? that guy has been basura the last two games

hes gonna end up getting the buns that second pick

if they couldnt beat the magic at home no way they are winning another game this season

BI appears to be getting stronger as the season goes. He was not jumping off one foot like this at the beginning of the season.

Back
Top Bottom