**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

83929580.gif

Fell asleep midway through the 3rd and here I am wide awake at 6:40am...I'm washed

Aye, our rook is with the **** [emoji]127996[/emoji].

Russell publicly said he wants the Lakers to sign Nwaba long term.

I'm with it. If you can do the 3 year Sacre deal where it's like 700K, 1mil, 1.1mil and the 3rd year is non-guaranteed there's very little downside to it.

Let him be an end of the rotation guy. Has some defensive prowess. And see if his game can develop offensively.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I'm saying in the NBA thread. Dudes saying we blew it. :lol: You don't trade a bunch of young talent for one dude unless he's a Shaq or Lebron. We woulda been the Knicks trading all those pieces for Melo.

By all accounts this wasn't the case. BI was the only coveted piece.

Only thing they're saying is Lakers didn't want to put Brandon in the PACKAGE. I seriously doubt a NBA team would trade a Boogie Cousins in the division for just a struggling rookie. I just can't see it. :lol:

Wanted him gone :lol:

It's hilarious that the Pelicans win every time Boogie doesn't play. And I love Boogie :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Missed the game yesterday, just saw the whole shoving incident just now :lol:
DLo got ejected for just one shove? Weak.

It's amazing just how less sticky the ball is once Julius goes to the bench. The DLo-NY-BI-LN-Zu lineup was so pleasing to watch.

I agree with that. That lineup was the most exciting one I've personally seen this entire season.

Just wait until it's Fultz/Ball-D'Lo-BI-Nance-Zu...litty [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Puke going to South Central to get the goons:

Last edited:
Luke DEFINITELY changed his voice tone, cadence, accent and dialect in that interview :wow: :wow:

I appreciate the San Diego streets coming out :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Like I said
He's like a hybrid of Marc and Pau Gasol
When fam improves his defense, dude is going to be a star

Right. Although he's a good shot blocker already, he will improve individual post defense over time. He's seeing a lot of these NBA bigs for the first time

Zu is light in the tail. They had a shot of him in nothing but a towel in the locker room and you could see he had the chest of a twelve year old girl. I'm not worried about his strength going forward but his footspeed will probably always be an issue

Yeah I doubt he'll be able to move his feet quick enough to be a plus defender but there are ways he can still make a defensive impact. His shot blocking skills are pretty good and everything will get better with age/strength.

Sign Nwaba for the rest of year already.

Also, why is Draymond talking about our players? Did he want Dlo to kick Monroe in the nuts? FOH.

Back
Top Bottom