**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

10DA1157-610F-4EEA-BD8F-5F8F50265AF8.jpeg

Would fit the Pelinka overpay

Fvv leaving anyways this summer for nothing from Toronto
Otto is out for the year.

Trading 2 1st rd picks for Gary Trent Jr and FVV would be worse than the Russ trade
After thinking about it

This isn’t actually all false. I can see it. Fvv and Trent gonna get paid this summer. 55 mill for both prob. Add to lebron and ads 40+ mill and you reach GSW level salaries with only 4 players

Kudos

I assume FVV would be a rental. Don’t think they’d want to pay him what he’d be asking for. Trent seems like the long term player.

Breaking news: 3 guard lineups with Russ and without Bron & AD are trash. Didn’t need a thread from a Laker beat writer to know that.

I’m actually surprised at how well the Lebron/Russ without any other point guards lineup has been performing…

Can't imagine Jeanie wanting to pay FVV, Trent Jr, Rui and Reaves this summer.
Trent is more of a 2 than 3 to me… and I like Reaves/Christie enough to say the Lakers are fine at that position for now.

Getting a 6’7-6’8 player with more perimeter game would be ideal imo

looking at the landscape of the league, I know you can’t predict a future star getting traded but the only stars I could legit see even coming up for a trade is either Dame or Trae.

Worth it to hang on to your chips for the chance at either?

looking at the landscape of the league, I know you can’t predict a future star getting traded but the only stars I could legit see even coming up for a trade is either Dame or Trae.

Worth it to hang on to your chips for the chance at either?

I'd rather hang onto them, there's always a disgruntled star on the horizon. Blowing a load on FVV/GTR or Myles/Buddy types is organizational malpractice.

Back
Top Bottom