**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

Curious...Who's an attainable 6'7", 6'8" player the Lakers can acquire in a trade that you'd be comfortable guarding the Luka's, Tatum's, Jaylen's, Booker's, Klay's, Ingram's, AGordon's, Bridge's, Kawhi's, PG's, and Wiggin's of the world?

Only one I'm thinking who is worth giving up 1-2 FRP's for is OG. Anyone else, not worth it.

And if Lakers ain't trading a FRP for a wing, who's available by trade that can guard the aforementioned SF opponents better than the wings we have currently?
I never said that one is attainable, but that it would be ideal. People have been floating around the idea of Trent Jr but I think someone like that is too small… especially in the post season if the Lakers get there where teams will be mismatch hunting.

Curious...Who's an attainable 6'7", 6'8" player the Lakers can acquire in a trade that you'd be comfortable guarding the Luka's, Tatum's, Jaylen's, Booker's, Klay's, Ingram's, AGordon's, Bridge's, Kawhi's, PG's, and Wiggin's of the world?

Only one I'm thinking who is worth giving up 1-2 FRP's for is OG. Anyone else, not worth it.

And if Lakers ain't trading a FRP for a wing, who's available by trade that can guard the aforementioned SF opponents better than the wings we have currently?
ben simmons

>D

Nah all are confirmed out.

Then, he provided a timeline for a potential return to action. "Hopefully at the end of the month, hopefully in the next 11-12 days, I feel better and can get back to start February. That's the goal," Haliburton said. Indiana has a three-game homestand in early February (Lakers on February 2, Kings on February 3, Cavaliers on February 5), so it's possible Haliburton could return during that stretch if his timeline prediction is correct.

And I see myself as a potential suitor for Jessica Alba.
1674916537034.gif

Back
Top Bottom