**LA LAKERS THREAD** Sitting on 17! 2023-2024 offseason begins

329205649_1581810102262041_1747087270963810096_n.jpg

Just wondering what you mean here?

Is it the picks or the two years?

He "preferred" giving up multiple future unprotected first round picks, but only for TWO years of Kyrie.

Basically, he got saved from himself, and it wasn't even because of the Laker tax. (Wanting Christie and Reeves and swaps which I agree with passing)

Glad he didn't take the deal but compared to what we gave for AD (who was already damaged goods) I wouldn't be mad

Glad he didn't take the deal but compared to what we gave for AD (who was already damaged goods) I wouldn't be mad

AD played 75 games each the 2 years prior. He was more dependable and he always been better than Kyrie. I wanted Kyrie but not for that price.

After getting all the info, we were never gonna get Ky unless we offered something crazy.

Sucks.

I do wonder how, if it doesn't work in Dallas, how we could pry him to us in the summer...

Last edited:
It is awesome seein everyone rally around Rob tho. Reallllllllly interesting.
Yeah that's not what's happening.

There are more than 2 options here. It's not either:
- Chastise Rob's every decision, including his soup choices.
- Support Rob in any- and everything. Vote him President!

In between those 2 polar opposites, (and stop me if you've heard this before), there's a gray area.

Within that gray area lies "I can't stand that guy but I support this one single decision."

It's like the neighbor that you actually can't stand because they are simply not a good person gives you your mail that was accidentally delivered to them; you just say thank you. If you think that saying thank you now means that you are BFFs with this POS neighbor, you're wrong and you are thinking in absolutes.

If I’m the Lakers, I trade Caruso, KCP, Reaves and 2 firsts for Kyrie.

Kyrie
Derozen
Kuzma
Lebron
AD

Oops, sorry: wrong timeline. Kang…beam me up

wish converse would retro the lakers weapons properly someday.

they did the highs and lows in 2001-2002 decent but ever since they have been bull **** new retro designed with the logo too big and in the wrong area

OKC lowkey a must-win too :lol:

so you know what that means
SGA gonna have 36
ham will close with russ dennis beverly bron ad and we lose in the last minute :lol:

I wonder if Pelinka was persuaded by ham to go and get a bunch of small guards because he always planned on using three guard lineups all year

Back
Top Bottom